May 20, 2014, 4:49 AM
- London Stock Exchange (LDNXF) is in exclusive negotiations with Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance to buy the latter's asset-management and stock index unit, Frank Russell, which the WSJ reports could be worth $3B.
- The stock-index operations include the Russell 2000 barometer of small companies, while the investment business has $260B of assets under management. (PR)
- Russell ETFs: IWM, TZA, TNA, UWM, SPXS, IWF, SKF, URTY, IWD, TWM, IWO, IWN, RWM, SRTY, IWV, IWB, VTWO, VONE, IWW, IWZ, VTWG, UKK, ROLA, RTLA, FBG, THRK, UKF, SKK, EWRS, ONEK, TWOK, VTHR, VONG, VTWV, SMLV, UVT, VONV, UVG, EWRI, SJH, UWC, LGLV, TWQ, SJF, FIBG
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap ETFs