Thu, Oct. 22, 7:36 AM
Wed, Oct. 21, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Thu, Jul. 23, 8:44 AM
- United Continental (NYSE:UAL) reports consolidate passenger revenue fell 3.4% to $8.7B in Q2.
- Ancillary revenue increased 6.7% Y/Y.
- Passenger revenue growth by region: U.S. +0.2%, Atlantic -6.4%, Pacific -6.9%, Latin America -4.9%.
- Passenger revenue per available seat mile fell 5.6%.
- Aircraft fuel expense -32.1% to $2.106B.
- The company authorizes a new $3B buyback program.
- Previously: United Continental EPS in-line, misses on revenue
- UAL +2.21% premarket to $58.33.
Thu, Jul. 23, 7:33 AM
Thu, Apr. 23, 7:43 AM
- United Continental (NYSE:UAL) reports passenger revenue per available seat mile rose 0.4% in Q1 as booked revenue outpaced capacity increases.
- The company saw its strongest revenue growth in Latin America with a 9.4% rise to $747M.
- U.S. revenue +1.2% to $2.951B.
- Operating expenses -13.2% to $1.19B with the aircraft fuel expense category down 36% Y/Y during the quarter.
- Previously: United Continental beats by $0.08, misses on revenue
- UAL +0.85% premarket.
Thu, Apr. 23, 7:34 AM
Thu, Jan. 22, 7:40 AM
- United Continental (NYSE:UAL) reports consolidated passenger revenue rose 1.3% to $8.1B in Q4.
- Consolidated PRASM +0.4%.
- PRASM by segment: Domestic +4.4%, Atlantic +6.1%, Pacific -3.8%, Latin America -3.7%.
- Ancillary revenue per passenger +9.7% to $22.
- Cargo revenue +18.2% to $260M.
- The company reports a 14.7% drop in fuel costs during the quarter inclusive of realized hedging losses.
- Previously: United Continental misses by $0.02, revenue in-line
- UAL +0.3% premarket.
Thu, Jan. 22, 7:34 AM
Wed, Jan. 21, 5:30 PM
Oct. 23, 2014, 7:35 AM
Jul. 24, 2014, 9:56 AM
- Q2 net income, ex-special items of $919M up 51% Y/Y.
- Passenger revenue per available seat mile up 3.7% from a year ago.
- Consolidated unit costs slipped 0.2% on capacity reduction of 0.1%.
- $1.5B in operating cash flow generated in Q2.
- The board authorizes a $1B share repurchase program, good for nearly 22M shares (at last night's closing price), or more than 5.5% of the float.
- UAL +5.6%
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:35 AM
Apr. 24, 2014, 7:37 AM
Jan. 23, 2014, 7:32 AM
Oct. 24, 2013, 7:36 AM
Jul. 25, 2013, 10:05 AM
Other News & PR