CVR Partners, LPNYSE
CVR Partners: A Structural Mispricing
qia • 44 Comments
qia • 44 Comments
Fri, Nov. 18, 2:00 PM
Thu, Oct. 27, 9:14 AM
Thu, Oct. 27, 8:32 AM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABMD, ACOR, AET, ALLE, ALV, ALXN, AMT, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BBW, BC, BCOR, BGCP, BMS, BMY, BWA, BX, CBG, CCMP, CELG, CFX, CHH, CL, CLF, CMC, CME, CMS, COLB, COP, COR, CRI, CRR, CRS, CVE, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CYS, DFT, DLX, DOW, DPS, EME, EPD, EQGP, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FMS, GCI, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, HCA, HEES, I, IDA, IDCC, IP, IPGP, IRDM, IVZ, LANC, LAZ, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDP, MDXG, MHO, MJN, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, NEWM, NMR, NOK, NOV, NTCT, ODFL, ORI, PATK, PENN, PF, PJC, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, QSII, RDN, RGS, ROCK, RTN, SCG, SEE, SFE, SILC, SIRI, SMP, SQNS, SRPT, STM, SUP, SWK, TCK, TDC, TFX, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPH, TPX, TREE, TROW, TUES, TWTR, TZOO, UAN, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VC, VLP, WCC, WEX, WST, WWE, XEL, XRS, YNDX
Tue, Aug. 30, 10:21 AM
- Potash Corp. (POT +12.3%) and Agrium (AGU +6.6%) resume trading after a halt for volatility following a Bloomberg report that the companies are in advanced merger talks.
- A combination reportedly could be announced as soon as next week, although no final decisions have been made.
- Related stocks also are ticking higher: MOS +7.3%, CF +4.4%, IPI +13.7%, SQM +3.1%, UAN +3.3%, TNH +2.3%, ICL +3.9%.
Fri, Aug. 26, 2:02 PM
Tue, Aug. 23, 5:35 PM
Mon, Aug. 22, 5:36 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 10:22 AM
- CF Industries (CF -13.3%) falls as much as 14% at the open for its biggest one-day decline in eight years, after Q2 earnings fell 87% Y/Y to come in far below expectations.
- CF says Q2 sales fell to $1.13B from $1.31B a year ago due to lower average selling prices across all segments, hurt by continued oversupply of nitrogen driven by global nitrogen capacity additions, but sales volume of more than 4.5M product tons achieved a quarterly record.
- CF says the demand outlook for the 2017 fertilizer season is positive, but abundant nitrogen supply will continue to pressure global pricing as new ammonia, urea and UAN production come on-line in H2 2016.
- CF also says it is suspending its share buyback program to preserve cash.
- Fertilizer peer Agrium (AGU -2.2%) also is lower following in-line Q2 earnings; the company issues downside guidance for FY 2016, now seeing EPS of $5.00-$5.30 vs. $5.38 analyst consensus estimate and down from prior guidance of $5.25-$6.25, due to an expected weak pricing environment for all nutrients.
- Also: POT -2.4%, MOS -3.8%, UAN -1.3%.
Thu, Jul. 28, 8:51 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 8:37 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Jun. 23, 8:58 AM
- Potash Corp. (NYSE:POT) +3.2% and Mosaic (NYSE:MOS) +2.6% premarket following reports that Belarus may cooperate with Russian potash producer Uralkali for the first time since a dispute ended the alliance between the world's two biggest potash producers in 2013, triggering a fall in global prices that have not yet fully recovered.
- Belarus Pres. Lukashenko hinted at cooperation during an event in Minsk but did not discuss his conditions; the previous joint venture was based in Minsk, at that time a crucial condition for Belarus and the main concern for Uralkali.
- Lukashenko also said Belaruskali had signed a new potash supply contract with India, although the company later said it was still finalizing the deal; aside from Belaruskali and Uralkali, POT, MOS and Germany's K+S (OTCQX:KPLUY) supply potash to India.
- Other relevant tickers: AGU, CF, IPI, ICL, CNHI, SQM, UAN, IPHS, EVGN
Tue, Jun. 14, 2:02 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:41 AM
- CVR Partners (NYSE:UAN) declares $0.27/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 13.32%
- Payable May 16; for shareholders of record May 9; ex-div May 5.
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:38 AM
- CVR Partners (NYSE:UAN): Q1 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $73.1M (-21.5% Y/Y) beats by $10.59M.