Aug. 7, 2014, 5:14 PM
Jun. 2, 2014, 9:41 AM
- Xilinx (XLNX -1.1%) has been cut to Neutral by Goldman.
- STMicroelectronics (STM -1.5%) has been cut to Sell by Citi. HSBC downgraded shares on May 22.
- Microsemi (MSCC +3.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Goldman.
- Proofpoint (PFPT +1.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Sterne Agee. Shares joined IT security peers in selling off on Friday.
- Universal Electronics (UEIC -8.4%) has been cut to Neutral by B. Riley.
UEIC vs. ETF Alternatives
Universal Electronics Inc develops control technology solutions and manufactures and sells re-programmed universal remote control products, AV accessories, and software to enhance home entertainment systems.
Other News & PR