What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Mon, Jan. 25, 12:22 PM
- Net1 UEPS (UEPS +2.4%) has acquired the 56% of Hong Kong-based payment services provider Transact24 (T24) it didn't purchase last May. The company is paying an undisclosed amount of cash, and issuing 391,645 shares (current value of $4.1M).
- Net1 adds it repurchased 749,123 shares in November and December at a cost of $11.2M. Half the shares issued in the T24 deal are "contractually restricted as to resale until after June 30, 2016, and the remaining 50% of the shares are so restricted until after June 30, 2017."
- T24 has prepaid card-related partnerships with Visa and Chinese bank card giant China UnionPay. Net1 CEO Serge Belamant: "During our short history [with T24], we have already identified many strategic opportunities and we look forward to them playing an integral role in scaling up Net1's businesses internationally, including in China."
- Last June: Net1 buys 25% stake in Nigerian credit provider
Wed, Jan. 13, 2:14 PM
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS -4.9%) will provide Mobile Virtual Card technology to support Visa prepaid cards for Oxigen Services through its ZAZOO unit. (PR)
- Oxigen is one of the largest payment solutions providers in India and has shifted to mobile payments with its Oxigen Wallet app.
- The app will use UEPS’ MVC technology to enable payments with stored Visa Prepaid cards for off-line and card-not-present transactions; RBL Bank will act as sponsor and co-branding partner.
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:59 PM
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (NASDAQ:UEPS): FQ1 EPS of $0.56 in-line.
- Revenue of $154.47M (-1.3% Y/Y) beats by $4.17M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Sep. 17, 2015, 5:15 PM
- A Southern New York federal court has dismissed a securities class-action suit against Net1 UEPS (NASDAQ:UEPS), CEO Serge Belamant, and CFO Herman Kotze.
- The suit was tied to an SEC probe into whether Net1's efforts to secure South African contracts violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. The SEC dropped its probe earlier this year.
Aug. 20, 2015, 5:39 PM
Aug. 20, 2015, 4:14 PM
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (NASDAQ:UEPS): Q4 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $164.29M (-10.1% Y/Y) beats by $12.99M.
- Shares +5%.
Aug. 19, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jun. 11, 2015, 5:37 PM
- Net1 UEPS (NASDAQ:UEPS) has bought a 25% stake in One Credit Limited, a Nigerian provider of credit to unbanked, salaried consumers. It's also providing One Credit with a $10M credit facility via convertible equity-linked notes.
- Naturally, Net1 will provide One Credit with its cashless mobile/electronic payment products and services. It also plans to "enhance One Credit's credit risk management and expand [its] current product offering."
- Net1 notes the Nigerian consumer finance market saw a 35% CAGR from 2005-2012, and "remains relatively under-penetrated with over 90% of Nigerians never having applied for a loan."
Jun. 9, 2015, 5:37 PM
Jun. 8, 2015, 10:24 AM
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS +2.7%) announces it received a letter from the SEC which indicates no enforcement action will be taken against it after an investigation over a contract in South Africa.
- The company says Barclays Africa's subsidiary AllPay initiated the allegations which led to the probe.
Jun. 1, 2015, 5:39 PM
May 7, 2015, 4:19 PM
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (NASDAQ:UEPS): FQ3 EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $151.1M (+9.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.4M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 5:13 PM
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (NASDAQ:UEPS): FQ2 EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $154.13M (+12.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.27M.
- Shares +1.69% AH.
Nov. 6, 2014, 5:39 PM
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (NASDAQ:UEPS): FQ1 EPS of $0.60 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $156.44M (+26.7% Y/Y) beats by $11.46M.
- Shares +2.02% AH.
Other News & PR