Domtar: Following The Paper Trail
Timberwolf Equity Research
Timberwolf Equity Research
Domtar Corp.: A Paper Worth Holding
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Wed, Nov. 2, 10:02 AM
Thu, Oct. 27, 6:57 AM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABMD, ACOR, AET, ALLE, ALV, ALXN, AMT, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BBW, BC, BCOR, BGCP, BMS, BMY, BWA, BX, CBG, CCMP, CELG, CFX, CHH, CL, CLF, CMC, CME, CMS, COLB, COP, COR, CRI, CRR, CRS, CVE, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CYS, DFT, DLX, DOW, DPS, EME, EPD, EQGP, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FMS, GCI, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, HCA, HEES, I, IDA, IDCC, IP, IPGP, IRDM, IVZ, LANC, LAZ, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDP, MDXG, MHO, MJN, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, NEWM, NMR, NOK, NOV, NTCT, ODFL, ORI, PATK, PENN, PF, PJC, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, QSII, RDN, RGS, ROCK, RTN, SCG, SEE, SFE, SILC, SIRI, SMP, SQNS, SRPT, STM, SUP, SWK, TCK, TDC, TFX, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPH, TPX, TREE, TROW, TUES, TWTR, TZOO, UAN, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VC, VLP, WCC, WEX, WST, WWE, XEL, XRS, YNDX
Thu, Sep. 22, 6:48 PM
- Weyerhauser (NYSE:WY) was today's biggest mover in the S&P 500, surging 5.7% in its biggest gain since February 2012, after Goldman Sachs initiated coverage with a Buy rating and adding it to the firm's Conviction List, citing its “leverage to the housing recovery.”
- Goldman says WY has the best timberland assets in the industry, and views WY as the only way for investors to get exposure to the attractive timberland asset class through a liquid, large-cap publicly traded equity.
- The firm expect continued timberland price appreciation to drive WY’s stock price higher, as the value of its land ownership comprises ~75% of the company's enterprise value.
- Elsewhere in the U.S. paper and forest products sector, Goldman also awards a Buy rating to Boise Cascade (NYSE:BCC) because of its strength in wood products; the firm rates International Paper (NYSE:IP), WestRock (NYSE:WRK), Domtar (NYSE:UFS) and Enviva Partners (NYSE:EVA) at Neutral, and Packaging Corp. of America (NYSE:PKG) as a Sell.
Wed, Aug. 3, 10:12 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 1:56 PM
- Domtar (UFS +11.8%) pops after Q2 results top estimates.
- Sales in the personal care segment rose almost 6% to $228M which helped to cut into the drop in the Pulp and paper segment.
- The company expects a boost from higher paper prices and some moderation with raw materials costs.
- Previously: Domtar beats by $0.48, beats on revenue (July 27)
Wed, Jul. 27, 12:00 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 6:58 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Mon, Jun. 27, 12:04 PM
- Domtar (UFS -5.1%) has acquired the assets of Butterfly Health for an undisclosed sum.
- Butterfly body liners provides secure protection for accidental bowel leakage. “This product provides a unique solution to a problem that exists for roughly 1 out of 10 people. It represents a complementary addition to our portfolio of brands and technologies,” stated Mike Fagan, President of Domtar Personal Care.
- UFS -5.21%.
- Press Release
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:01 AM
- Domtar (NYSE:UFS): Q1 EPS of $0.35 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.29B (-4.4% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Fri, Apr. 15, 7:07 AM
- Domtar (NYSE:UFS) expects Q1 sales of $1.287B. The mark is short of the consensus estimate of analysts of $1.31B.
- The company anticipates reporting operating profit of $16M to $19M and EBITDA of $128M to $131M.
- Higher maintenance costs realized during the quarter were a result of planned outages.
- Full results will be released by Domtar on April 28.
- Now read Domtar's Strong Cash Profile Warrants An Upper Medium Investment Grade
Tue, Feb. 23, 10:05 AM
- Domtar (NYSE:UFS) declares $0.40/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.76%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record April 4; ex-div March 31.
Fri, Feb. 5, 7:33 AM
- Domtar (NYSE:UFS): Q4 EPS of $1.11 beats by $0.31.
- Revenue of $1.31B (-5.1% Y/Y) misses by $20M.
Thu, Feb. 4, 5:30 PM