Mon, Dec. 5, 8:18 AM
- Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS) appointed Ann Sung Ruckstuhl as senior vice president and Chief Marketing Officer.
- Ruckstuhl leads all of Unisys' marketing and communications functions. She will take a leading role in executing the company's new "Securing Your Tomorrow" awareness campaign, and in expanding awareness and demand for both its industry vertical solutions and its Unisys Stealth micro-segmentation solutions.
- Most recently, Ruckstuhl served as CMO at SOASTA, the leading digital performance management platform used by Fortune 1000 companies.
- "Ann has led some of the most disruptive innovations in software as a service, cloud, mobile, cybersecurity, big data analytics, e-commerce, networking, servers and embedded systems," said Altabef. "Her domain expertise, energy and command of marketing best practices will elevate Unisys marketing to the next level. She is a great addition to our senior leadership team."
- Source: Press Release
Wed, Oct. 26, 3:03 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 12:45 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 6:24 PM
- Results – revenue $683.3M (-7.6% Y/Y, $9.7M above estimates), EPS $0.41 ($0.12 above estimates), operating cash flow $87M ($43M higher Y/Y), free cash flow $6M ($106M higher Y/Y), operating profit margin 6.7% (vs. 7.2% Y/Y), Total Contract Value increased 22% Y/Y, Services backlog up 6.7% to $4.1B
- Segments – Services revenue, representing 88% of total revenue, decreased 8.4% to $601M while gross margin in the segment declined 60 bps Y/Y and operating profit declined 220 bps to 2.6%. Services operating profit margin increased sequentially by 50 bps. Technology business revenue, representing 12% of total, remained unchanged on the year ($82M this quarter vs. $83M Q3 2015) while operating profit increased from 20.7% to 32.3%.
- Unisys president and CEO Peter Altabef: "Our year-to-date results show progress toward achieving our goals for 2016 with respect to improving operating profit margin and cash flow generation. Revenues also continue to track in line with our full-year guidance for 2016. We continue to execute on the strategy we began in 2015, and we are beginning to see traction with our vertical go-to-market approach, in addition to bringing a pervasive security focus to all of our offerings."
- Unisys (NYSE:UIS), closing today 6.7% lower, is presently up over 11% after hours.
- Conference call
- Earnings slides
- Press release
Tue, Oct. 25, 4:32 PM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, AMP, BCR, BLDP, BXMT, BXP, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLI, CMG, CNI, COF, CSL, CSV, CVA, DFS, DGI, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, FSP, FUEL, HIW, HT, HTA, IRBT, JNPR, LOGI, MDR, MRCY, NBR, NCR, NUVA, OI, P, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RMD, RNG, ROIC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, TMK, TRMK, TSS, UDR, UIS, UMBF, USNA, VRTX, WFT, WRB, WSBC, ZIXI
Mon, Oct. 24, 3:00 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 3:00 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 12:44 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:36 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:40 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Wed, Jun. 22, 3:00 PM
Thu, Apr. 21, 4:36 PM
- Unisys (NYSE:UIS): Q1 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $667M (-7.5% Y/Y) beats by $11.63M.
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:35 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 6:12 PM
- Unisys (NYSE:UIS) has finished selling $190M worth of 5.5% senior convertible notes due 2021. After backing out an initial purchasers' discount and capped call transactions, net proceeds total $160M. The initial purchaser has a $28.5M overallotment option.
- The notes carry a conversion price of $9.76/share - 34% above current levels, but well below a 52-week high of $24.38, and also below where shares last traded ($11.03) before Unisys first announced it plans a convertible offering last week.