ProShares Ultra Russell MidCap Growth ETFNYSEARCA
Dec. 30, 2014, 7:56 AM
- The 17 amount to more than 11% of the ProShares family of 150 funds, and many of those to be closed are leveraged and inverse strategies. None of the 17 had gathered any sort of significant level of assets.
- The ETFs will stop trading on January 9 and liquidation proceeds should be distributed on or about January 22.
- The list: FINF, UINF, SINF, UKW, SDK, UVU, SJL, UKF, SFK, UVG, SJF, UKK, SKK, UVT, SJH, UWC, TWQ.
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth vs. Value ETFs