SA Transcripts • Mon, Nov. 17
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Expecting Big Revenue Ramp At ULURU In The Coming Quarters
- ULURU is expected to launch Altrazeal in 10 countries in the Q2. We believe this will generate revenue of approximately $400k, up 4x from the Q1.
- We are expecting Altrazeal to launch in another 30 countries in the Q3 and Q4, generating revenue of approximately $1.2 million.
- Operating burn in the Q1 was only $160k. We believe the company is rapidly approaching cash flow positive operations.
- ULURU has undertaken several initiatives to improve the balance sheet, which now shows over $1.0 million in cash and $3.1 million in positive shareholder equity.
- Given the improvements in the balance sheet and the expected ramp in revenues over the next few quarters, we believe the shares are headed significantly higher by year end.
- Below we provide a detailed review of the fourth quarter results and future business prospects for ULURU, Inc.
- We believe Altrazeal has the right combination of cost-benefit in the treatment of chronic wounds to be a $100 million drug by 2020.
- ULURU, Inc. pulled in $2.3 million in cash between January and April 2014.
- The shares are attractively valued and we see meaningful upside left in the story.
Fri, Aug. 15, 11:33 AM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
ULUR vs. ETF Alternatives
ULURU Inc. is committed to developing and commercializing a broad range of innovative wound care and muco-adhesive film products, based on our patented Nanoflex and OraDisc technologies, with the aim of improving outcomes for patients, health care professionals and providers.
Other News & PR