Wed, Jul. 27, 4:17 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Fri, Jul. 15, 2:01 PM
Fri, Jul. 15, 9:34 AM
- "In the current environment we think insurers that demonstrate growth with limited macro sensitive will trade at a premium,” says analyst Michael Kovac, upgrading Reinsurance Group of America (NYSE:RGA) to Buy, and boosting the price target to $108 from $96.
- Regulatory issues have some European insurers exiting lines or looking for additional reinsurance from the U.S., which should be good for the company, he adds.
- Unum Group (NYSE:UNM), however, is cut to Sell with $30 price target. While the company appears well-positioned in the U.S. Group Market, increasing competition may not yet be factored into consensus expectations.
- Assurant (NYSE:AIZ) is maintained at a Buy with $95 price target. It's a defensive name, but Kovac is positive on growth prospects.
Wed, Jun. 29, 9:41 AM
- The details aren't available, but one can be pretty sure a common theme through all of the downgrades is a "lower for longer" interest rate scenario, and for any Texas or energy-exposed banks a possible topping in oil prices.
- Comerica (CMA -0.1%) is cut to Underperform from Neutral, Franklin Financial (FSB) to Neutral from Buy, Lincoln National (LNC -0.8%) to Neutral, Principal Financial (PFG +0.5%) to Neutral, Prudential (PRU -0.4%) to Underperform, Regions Financial (RF +0.5%) to Neutral, Synovus (SNV +0.4%) to Neutral, Unum Group (UNM -1.2%) to Underperform, and Zions (ZION -0.3%) to Underperform.
- Previously: Texas Capital downgraded at BAML (June 29)
Thu, May 26, 10:06 AM
Thu, May 26, 9:44 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:18 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Fri, Apr. 15, 1:43 PM
Mon, Apr. 4, 4:28 PM
- Founded in 1983, Starmount provides dental and vision benefits to more than 940K, and manages in-force annualized premium in excess of $180M.
- Unum (NYSE:UNM) is purchasing for $127M, plus net assets. The deal won't alter the company's earnings or capital management outlook for this year, and should be neutral to EPS next year.
- The purchase is expected to close in Q3.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: 7 Best Mid-Cap Stocks To Invest In Now (April 3)
Tue, Feb. 2, 4:25 PM
- Unum (NYSE:UNM): Q4 EPS of $0.95 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $2.73B (+3.4% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 15, 1:07 PM
- Unum Group (NYSE:UNM) declares $0.185/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.63%
- Payable Feb. 19; for shareholders of record Jan 29; ex-div Jan 27.
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Unum (NYSE:UNM): Q3 EPS of $0.91 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $2.66B (+1.9% Y/Y) misses by $20M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Unum Group provides disability insurance products in the United States and the United Kingdom. It also provides a complementary portfolio of other insurance products, including employer- and employee-paid group benefits, life insurance, and other related services. The company operates its... More
Industry: Accident & Health Insurance
Country: United States