What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Jan. 21, 12:45 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 12:48 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Unit (NYSE:UNT): Q2 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.31.
- Revenue of $212.39M (-47.0% Y/Y) beats by $7.64M.
- Shares +1.02% PM.
Oct. 6, 2015, 2:31 PM
- Unit Corp. (UNT +31.2%) skyrockets after raising its 2015 production growth guidance for its oil and natural gas segment, now expecting growth of 6%-8% for this year compared with prior projections of 2%-4% growth.
- UNT expects its 2015 capex will come in ~$30M less than originally budgeted, with the reduction primarily attributable to its oil and natural gas segment.
- Also, UNT says its new borrowing base following a semi-annual redetermination under its credit agreement is $550M, which remains above the company's elected commitment of $500M.
Oct. 6, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sep. 21, 2015, 12:41 PM
Jun. 23, 2015, 6:07 PM
- NiSource spinoff Columbia Pipeline Group (CPGX) is taking Allegeheny Technologies' (NYSE:ATI) spot in the S&P 500. Allegheny will join the S&P MidCap 400.
- Also joining the S&P 400: Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ:CASY), Graham Holdings spinoff Cable One, DuPont spinoff Chemours, and the post-spinoff Energizer (NYSE:ENR).
- Getting dropped to the S&P SmallCap 600 from the 400: Unit Corp. (NYSE:UNT), Harsco (NYSE:HSC), and Semtech (NASDAQ:SMTC).
- Also joining the S&P 600: Nektar (NASDAQ:NKTR), Masco spinoff TopBuild, and the new/post-spinoff Gannett (NYSE:GCI). Gannett's broadcast/digital spinoff Tegna (Pending:TGNA) will have old Gannett's spot in the S&P 500.
- Getting dropped from the S&P 600, and not moving up: Aeropostale (NYSE:ARO), Paragon Offshore (NYSE:PGN), PetroQuest (NYSE:PQ), Quiksilver (NYSE:ZQK), and FXCM.
- Leaving the S&P 400, and not moving elsewhere: Peabody (NYSE:BTU) and AOL (acquired by Verizon).
- ATI -1% AH. UNT -0.7%. ARO -1.1%. PQ -1.9%. BTU -1.1%. NKTR +5.2%.
Unit Corp engages in land contract drilling of natural gas & oil wells, exploration, development, acquisition and production of oil and natural gas properties. Its activities also include buying, selling, gathering, & processing of natural gas in U.S.
Other News & PR