Uni-Pixel Finally Completes Its 'Go To Market' Strategy
Paulo Santos • 121 Comments
Paulo Santos • 121 Comments
Fri, Aug. 12, 3:06 PM
Fri, Aug. 12, 11:06 AM
- Uni-Pixel (UNXL -5.9%) posted revenue of $1M vs. $1.4M Y/Y. President and CEO Jeffrey Hawthorne considers the quarter a continuation of a "transformation arc" for the company as it "continue to make improvements as we refine our manufacturing processes to effectively and efficiently meet the new demand we expect for our products."
- Cost of revenues of $2.7M vs. $2.4M Y/Y, SG&A expense of $1.4M vs. $1.6M Y/Y, R&D expense of $0.9M vs. $1.2M Y/Y, adjusted EBITDA of -$4.2M vs. -$3.8M Y/Y, net loss of $6.1M vs. $15.7M Y/Y, cash and cash equivalents of $11.3M, working capital of $14.4M and no convertible notes or debt.
- Earnings call transcript
- Press release
Thu, Aug. 11, 4:04 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 3:00 PM
Tue, Jun. 21, 9:12 AM
Fri, May 27, 3:00 PM
Fri, May 27, 12:45 PM
Fri, May 27, 10:39 AM
- Six months after carrying out a stock/warrant offering that yielded gross proceeds of $8.1M, UniPixel (UNXL -22.1%) has priced a 5.35M-share stock offering at $1.50. Net proceeds are expected to total $7.46M, not counting any share sales related to an 802.5K-share overallotment option.
- The touchscreen developer had $4.8M in cash at the end of Q1, down from $11.7M at the end of Q4.
Fri, May 27, 9:12 AM
Tue, May 17, 9:26 AM
- UniPixel (NASDAQ:UNXL) announced its 15th design win of the year, a 2-in-1 convertible laptop contract from an existing customer.
- Adding the three programs it acquired from Atmel and a late-2015 product brings total programs awarded to the company to 19.
- The new device is targeted at the education market and will be an 11.6-inch convertible notebook using its XTouch metal mesh touch sensor.
- It's UniPixel's 10th win for 2-in-1 devices.
- Shares are up 12.9% premarket.
- Now read UniPixel: Design Wins Keep Pouring In Ahead Of Q1 Earnings »
Tue, May 17, 9:20 AM
Fri, May 6, 9:11 AM
Thu, May 5, 4:30 PM
- Uni-Pixel (NASDAQ:UNXL): Q1 EPS of -$0.24 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $0.85M (+12757.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.9M.
- Shares -7%.
Thu, May 5, 9:12 AM
- Gainers: SYNC +143%. LGCY +31%. AAWW +27%. EPE +21%. FCEL +19%. WTW +15%. DNR +14%. ZNGA +14%. CHK +13%. BCEI +12%. UNXL +12%. ARRS +10%. CRC +10%. CLMT +9%. ORIG +9%. QRVO +8%. GSV +8%. HMY +8%. VNR +7%. MEET +7%. SDRL 7%. CLR 6%. SGYP 6%. OAS 5%. REGN 5%. BABA 5%. AUY 5%.
- Losers: PTX -37%. FRSH -27%. SQNM -19%. FIT -13%. EBIO -11%. LB -10%. WFT -9%. SEAS -8%. ABC -8%. CTL -5%.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP