Tue, Nov. 24, 12:40 PM
Tue, Nov. 24, 9:28 AM| Tue, Nov. 24, 9:28 AM | 4 Comments
Tue, Nov. 24, 9:17 AM
Tue, Nov. 24, 8:05 AM
- UniPixel (NASDAQ:UNXL) plans to sell a yet-undetermined number of units consisting of one common share and a warrant to buy another share.
- The touch sensor developer had $8.2M in cash at the end of Q3, down from $14.2M at the end of Q2. Shares have tumbled to $1.10 premarket a day after rising 18.4%. The 52-week low is $0.83.
Mon, Nov. 23, 12:45 PM
Thu, Nov. 19, 11:21 AM
- An unnamed Japanese PC OEM has placed "an initial mass production order" with UniPixel (NASDAQ:UNXL) for the use of its XTouch sensors with a 10" tablet. Initial delivery is expected in Q1, and the product is forecast to have a 3-4 quarter lifetime.
- No word on expected unit shipments or dollar value. Two weeks ago, UniPixel reported getting an XTouch pre-production order from the Japanese OEM. The company's Q3 sales (revenue of $1.5M, but with cost of revenue totaling $4.7M) were reported shortly after that.
Tue, Nov. 3, 12:48 PM
Tue, Nov. 3, 9:51 AM
- UniPixel (NASDAQ:UNXL) has sold off after reporting Q3 revenue of $1.5M, largely from the sale of XTouch sensors to an unnamed tier-1 PC OEM. Cost of revenue was $4.7M, leading the company to post a gross loss of $3.2M.
- GAAP SG&A spend fell by $1.2M Y/Y to $1.7M; R&D spend fell by $1.1M to $1.5M. UniPixel ended Q3 with $8.2M in cash ($6M restricted), down from $14.2M at the end of Q2 ($6M restricted). Convertible debt totaled $1.65M, and long-term debt $461K.
- UniPixel's market cap stands at $17M.
- Q3 results, PR, earnings call transcript
Mon, Nov. 2, 4:05 PM
Mon, Nov. 2, 1:24 PM
- UniPixel (NASDAQ:UNXL) has received an XTouch sensor pre-production order from an unnamed Japanese PC and consumer electronics OEM (Toshiba is a possibility) for a 10" tablet.
- The order follows the summer delivery of engineering samples. UniPixel previously stated the samples combine XTouch sensors with a hybrid-metal plating process and the company's Diamond Guard resin coating.
- UniPixel notes a pre-production order doesn't guarantee mass-production will occur. Shares still -79% YTD.
Mon, Nov. 2, 9:14 AM
Sun, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AHL, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, AMC, AMCC, ANH, ARE, AVD, CAR, CBT, CDE, CGNX, CHGG, CUTR, CYH, DNB, DWRE, ELNK, ENH, ENS, ES, FN, GGP, GPRE, ININ, INN, KONA, LMNX, MCEP, MDAS, MDU, MIC, NLS, NPTN, NSTG, OHI, OLN, ONDK, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PXD, QLYS, RAIL, RNG, RSPP, RTEC, RYN, SANM, SGY, SNHY, SSNC, SSW, TDOC, THC, TNET, TXRH, UIL, UNXL, VGR, VIAV, VNO, WSTC
Mon, Oct. 12, 12:45 PM
Mon, Oct. 12, 9:13 AM
Thu, Sep. 3, 10:44 AM
- UniPixel (NASDAQ:UNXL) has shipped touch sensor engineering samples that will be used in touch panels to be evaluated by an unnamed Asian tier-1 PC OEM for potential use in a 13.3" notebook.
- UniPixel: "The engineering samples feature UniPixel's XTouch touch sensor technology with its new hybrid-metal plating process and Diamond Guard resin coating. The hybrid-metal plating further improves the visual appearance of the XTouch sensors, and is expected to further enhance robustness of the sensor under extreme environmental stress conditions."
- Shares have received a boost from the announcement, but remain down 79% YTD. The company's market cap is at $17M.
- Previously: PC OEM places XTouch pre-production order
Fri, Aug. 28, 12:46 PM
Uni-pixel Inc is a pre-production stage company. It develops PEF products for the display, touch screen & flexible electronics market. It rebranded its PEF production process as Copperhead, & touch sensors made with Copperhead process as InTouch sensors.
Other News & PR