UQM Technologies, IncNYSEMKT
Thu, Nov. 10, 4:12 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:02 PM
Wed, Jun. 29, 7:44 AM
- UQM Technologies (NYSEMKT:UQM) has signed a definitive stock issuance and purchase agreement with American Compass, a subsidiary of Hybrid Kinetic Group (OTC:FESTF).
- The deal calls for HKG to purchase newly issued common shares that will represent 58% of UQM, and 54% on a fully-diluted basis, for a purchase price is $0.72 per share.
- The transaction will bring approximately $48M in cash to the company and requires approval by two-thirds of UQM's outstanding shares as well as the shareholders of HKG.
- UQM +28.6% premarket
Thu, Jun. 16, 9:08 AM
Tue, Jun. 7, 4:03 PM
- UQM Technologies (NYSEMKT:UQM): FQ4 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $1.5M (+44.2% Y/Y)
Wed, Apr. 13, 9:38 AM
- UQM (UQM +11.5%) heads higher at the open after receiving a follow-on production order from Kalmar Motor for towbarless electric airplane tugs.
- After successfully testing with major airlines, Kalmar sees good market demand for the tugs and the reliability and performance of UQM's electric drive systems.
- Now read Making A Bullish Case For UQM, Last Man Standing In Electric Traction
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:07 PM
- UQM Technologies (NYSEMKT:UQM): FQ3 EPS of -$0.03 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.3M (+54.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.21M.
Tue, Jan. 26, 11:01 AM
- Kalmar Motor in Sweden has successfully passed vehicle trials with major airlines and plans on beginning production orders by mid-2016 using the PowerPhase HD220, UQM's (UQM -3.1%) heavy-duty commercial traction electric motor/controller system, for their TBL50 airplane tugs.
- The mission critical vehicles require total reliability and around-the-clock service in all weather conditions.
Tue, Jan. 5, 9:04 AM
Nov. 24, 2015, 9:03 AM
- UQM Technologies' (NYSEMKT:UQM) initial PowerPhase Pro 135 systems for ITL Efficiency Corporation are expected to be shipped by Dec. 31, and will be used in vehicle control unit integration and test/certification programs which are necessary before product launch can occur.
- These systems are part of the recently announced 10-year supply agreement program between UQM and ITL.
- Previously: UQM Technologies +82% after signing supply deal with Chinese firm (Oct. 26 2015)
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:04 PM
- UQM Technologies (NYSEMKT:UQM): FQ2 EPS of -$0.06
- Revenue of $1.7M (+54.5% Y/Y)
Oct. 27, 2015, 12:42 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 9:17 AM
Oct. 26, 2015, 3:58 PM
- UQM Technologies (UQM +82.5%) skyrockets on news it signed a 10-year China supply agreement with a subsidiary of Eastlake New Energy, with revenues to the company potentially exceeding $400M; shares halted.
- UQM says the deal provides electric propulsion systems for three market segments: 6-8 meter shuttle buses, light- to medium-duty delivery trucks, and 10-12 meter transit buses.
- UQM says it has received the first purchase order for an initial 3K units, which are expected to ship in 2017.
Aug. 26, 2015, 11:35 AM
Aug. 18, 2015, 10:19 AM