Tue, Jun. 21, 2:58 PM
- Delek Logistics (DKL +2.9%) and Archrock Partners (APLP +10%) are upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs with respective price targets of $32 and $14, citing attractive relative valuation and upside growth opportunity.
- However, the firm downgrades USA Compression (USAC +0.1%) to Sell from Neutral with a $13 price target, saying the company's high leverage brings risk of a distribution cut.
- Goldman says the calls are part of its more confident medium-term view on U.S. oil and gas production, which will boost utilization rates, but the firm remains uncertain about the near-term outlook, taking into account overcapacity and new market entrants.
Thu, May 5, 6:06 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Apr. 21, 5:11 PM
Wed, Feb. 10, 6:03 AM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 22, 12:44 PM
Fri, Jan. 22, 6:15 AM
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:15 AM
- USA Compression Partners (NYSE:USAC): Q3 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $70.5M (+23.6% Y/Y) beats by $3.97M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Oct. 22, 2015, 5:20 PM
- USA Compression Partners (NYSE:USAC) declares $0.525/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 11.87%
- Payable Nov. 13; for shareholders of record Nov. 3; ex-div Oct. 30.
Sep. 10, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 9:11 AM
Sep. 9, 2015, 5:02 PM
- USA Compression Partners (NYSE:USAC) -5.1% AH after announcing a public offering of 4M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 600K units.
- USAC says it plans to use the proceeds to pay down debt outstanding under its revolving credit facility and for general partnership purposes.
Aug. 5, 2015, 6:02 AM
- USA Compression Partners (NYSE:USAC): Q2 EPS of -$0.34 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.13.
- Revenue of $66.39M (+24.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.21M.
Jul. 23, 2015, 4:59 PM
- USA Compression Partners (NYSE:USAC) declares $0.525/share quarterly dividend, 1.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.515.
- Forward yield 11.51%
- Payable Aug. 14; for shareholders of record Aug. 4; ex-div July 31.
USA Compression Partners LP provides compression services in the U.S. in terms of total compression fleet horsepower. It provide compression services to there customers primarily in connection with infrastructure applications, including both allowing for the processing and transportation of... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
Country: United States
Other News & PR