Tue, Jun. 21, 2:58 PM
- Delek Logistics (DKL +2.9%) and Archrock Partners (APLP +10%) are upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs with respective price targets of $32 and $14, citing attractive relative valuation and upside growth opportunity.
- However, the firm downgrades USA Compression (USAC +0.1%) to Sell from Neutral with a $13 price target, saying the company's high leverage brings risk of a distribution cut.
- Goldman says the calls are part of its more confident medium-term view on U.S. oil and gas production, which will boost utilization rates, but the firm remains uncertain about the near-term outlook, taking into account overcapacity and new market entrants.
Fri, Jan. 22, 12:44 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 9:11 AM
Sep. 9, 2015, 5:02 PM
- USA Compression Partners (NYSE:USAC) -5.1% AH after announcing a public offering of 4M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 600K units.
- USAC says it plans to use the proceeds to pay down debt outstanding under its revolving credit facility and for general partnership purposes.
May 14, 2014, 9:08 AM
May 14, 2014, 8:54 AM
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) -6.4% premarket after announcing a public offering of 6.6M common units, including 1M offered by certain selling unitholders, priced at $25.59 each.
- USAC plans to use the proceeds to reduce debt and for general partnership purposes; it will receive no proceeds from the units sold by the selling unitholders.
Aug. 14, 2013, 9:37 AM
- USA Compression Partners (USAC +3.5%) — which yesterday reported Q2 results and announced the acquisition of $183M in compression assets — is downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman.
- Price target raised to $25 from $22.
- Growth potential is "group-average," analyst Ted Durbin says, adding that although GS likes USAC's "exposure to shale-driven infrastructure growth via fee-based cash flows with no commodity risk," the shares are probably fully valued.
- See the conference call (transcript) for Durbin's back and forth with management regarding the recent acquisition and what it means for EBITDA.
Feb. 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
Coverage of USA Compression Partners (USAC +2%) is initiated by at least four firms, including an Overweight rating from J.P. Morgan, which believes USAC's discounted valuation plus upper-single-digit distribution growth supported by strong organic growth initiatives will drive outperformance as the market gains comfort with its execution and assigns a valuation closer to peers.| Feb. 11, 2013, 10:43 AM