May 14, 2014, 9:08 AM
May 14, 2014, 8:54 AM
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) -6.4% premarket after announcing a public offering of 6.6M common units, including 1M offered by certain selling unitholders, priced at $25.59 each.
- USAC plans to use the proceeds to reduce debt and for general partnership purposes; it will receive no proceeds from the units sold by the selling unitholders.
Aug. 14, 2013, 9:37 AM
- USA Compression Partners (USAC +3.5%) — which yesterday reported Q2 results and announced the acquisition of $183M in compression assets — is downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman.
- Price target raised to $25 from $22.
- Growth potential is "group-average," analyst Ted Durbin says, adding that although GS likes USAC's "exposure to shale-driven infrastructure growth via fee-based cash flows with no commodity risk," the shares are probably fully valued.
- See the conference call (transcript) for Durbin's back and forth with management regarding the recent acquisition and what it means for EBITDA.
Feb. 11, 2013, 10:43 AMCoverage of USA Compression Partners (USAC +2%) is initiated by at least four firms, including an Overweight rating from J.P. Morgan, which believes USAC's discounted valuation plus upper-single-digit distribution growth supported by strong organic growth initiatives will drive outperformance as the market gains comfort with its execution and assigns a valuation closer to peers. | Feb. 11, 2013, 10:43 AM | Comment!
USAC vs. ETF Alternatives
USA Compression Partners LPprovides natural gas compression services under term contracts with customers in the oil and gas industry, using natural gas compressor packages that it designs, engineers, owns, operates and maintains.
Other News & PR