Americas Silver CorporationOTCQX
Mon, Nov. 14, 7:29 AM
Thu, Aug. 11, 5:03 PM
Thu, May 12, 5:51 PM
- Americas Silver (OTCQX:USAPF): Q1 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $14.9M (+7.2% Y/Y)
Apr. 8, 2015, 5:46 PM
- McEwen Mining (NYSE:MUX) fell 5.6% in today's trade after yesterday's news that 900 kg of gold-bearing concentrate containing 7K oz. of gold - ~$8.4M in potential revenue - was stolen from its refinery in Mexico's Sinaloa state.
- Armed robberies of significant quantities of gold are not common, but operators in northern Mexico have been targeted in the past as the region is associated with cartels and gangs.
- The robbery raises concerns about other companies with exposure in northern Mexico, which include AGI, AUQ, CDE, PPP and TGD; among those with operations nearby are GG, PAAS, GPL, OTCPK:FNLPF and OTCQX:SMNPF.