U.S. Concrete Continues To Defy Expectations
U.S. Concrete Is Still Attractive Even After More Than Doubling This Year
John Leonard, CFA • 27 Comments
John Leonard, CFA • 27 Comments
Mon, Jun. 27, 8:40 AM| Mon, Jun. 27, 8:40 AM
Thu, May 5, 6:04 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Wed, Mar. 30, 2:36 PM
- U.S. Concrete (USCR -5.9%) stumbles following a StreetSweeper report that says shares are set to "go down, down, down" following a near 20% YTD return and a more than 80% rally over the past year.
- The report says shares are trading at an "incredible" P/E ratio of 544, which implies that investors are paying 22x for USCR than the average 24 P/E seen within the broader industry, and that the nearly $1B market valuation placed on the company is "outlandish."
- Insiders have picking up the pace of sales in recent months, suggesting shares may be overvalued at ~$55/share, according to the report.
Thu, Mar. 3, 6:04 AM
Wed, Mar. 2, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jan. 13, 5:54 PM
- Self-storage REIT Extra Space Storage (NYSE:EXR) is up 2% after hours as it's set to join the S&P 500 after the close of trading Friday.
- The company is replacing Chubb (CB -0.7%), which is being acquired by ACE Ltd. (already in S&P 500) in a deal expected to close tomorrow. Ace will change its name to Chubb and take over the CB ticker symbol after that closure.
- EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) will replace Extra Space Storage in the S&P MidCap 400, and U.S. Concrete (NASDAQ:USCR) is replacing EPR in the SmallCap 600 after Friday's close. USCR is up 4.1% after hours.
- With Wausau Paper (NYSE:WPP) set to be acquired by SCA around Jan. 20, World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE:WWE), up 4.1% after hours, is replacing Wausau in the SmallCap 600 after the close that day.
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:17 AM
- US Concrete (NASDAQ:USCR): Q3 EPS of $1.97 beats by $0.90.
- Revenue of $295.1M (+49.3% Y/Y) beats by $14.96M.
- Shares +5.6% PM.
Oct. 23, 2015, 7:46 PM
- U.S. Concrete (USCR +3.9%) has hired Ronnie Pruitt as senior VP and chief operating officer.
- Pruitt comes from Martin Marietta Materials, where he was VP of Cement Sales. Prior to that, he spent most of his career with Texas Industries.
- Pruitt's role will be to oversee all ready-mixed concrete, aggregate and ancillary operations. He's had 20 years of industry experience.
Aug. 6, 2015, 6:14 AM
- US Concrete (NASDAQ:USCR): Q2 EPS of $1.31 beats by $0.57.
- Revenue of $244.7M (+35.7% Y/Y) beats by $18.65M.
May 7, 2015, 6:04 AM
- US Concrete (NASDAQ:USCR): Q1 EPS of $0.22
- Revenue of $171.3M (+17.1% Y/Y)
Mar. 5, 2015, 6:17 AM
- US Concrete (NASDAQ:USCR): Q4 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $179.51M (+21.2% Y/Y) beats by $7.21M.
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:07 AM
- US Concrete (NASDAQ:USCR): Q3 EPS of $1.01 beats by $0.46.
- Revenue of $197.6M (+18.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.6M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:23 AM
- US Concrete (NASDAQ:USCR): Q2 EPS of $0.77.
- Revenue of $180.4M (+14.6% Y/Y).
May 8, 2014, 8:20 AM
- U.S. Concrete (USCR): Q1 EPS of -$0.12.
- Revenue of $146.3M (+16.6% Y/Y).
Mar. 6, 2014, 6:47 AM
- U.S. Concrete (USCR): Q4 EPS of $0.10.
- Revenue of $151.2M (+12.1% Y/Y).
U.S. Concrete, Inc. engages in the business of producing ready-mixed concrete. It operates through two segments: Ready-Mixed Concrete and Aggregate Products. The Ready-Mixed Concrete segment engages in the formulation, preparation and delivery of ready-mixed concrete to the job sites of... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: General Building Materials
Country: United States
Other News & PR