Thu, Sep. 15, 11:11 PM
- Cohen & Steers Infrastructure Fund (NYSE:UTF) declares $0.134/share monthly dividend (Quarterly $0.402/share in three installments).
- Payable Oct. 31; for shareholders of record Oct. 20; ex-div Oct. 18.
- Payable Nov. 30; for shareholders of record Nov. 18; ex-div Nov. 16.
- Payable Dec. 30; for shareholders of record Dec. 13; ex-div Dec. 9.
Fri, Sep. 9, 6:25 AM
Thu, Jun. 9, 6:28 AM
Wed, Mar. 9, 6:16 AM
- Cohen&Steers Infrastructure Fund (NYSE:UTF) declares $0.400/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 8.53%
- Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 22; ex-div March 18.
Mar. 30, 2011, 7:16 AM
The yen weakens to ¥83.11, with dollar/yen rising back to the range in which it spent the several months prior to the earthquake. Japanese shares +2.6%, return to just slightly below their pre-earthquake levels. Hitachi (HIT) is a big winner, +8.7% on good news about plant reopenings. Premarket: EWJ +1.1%.| Mar. 30, 2011, 7:16 AM