- Ucore announced a loss of $1.5 million in Q2 related primarily to expenses incurred developing and permitting its Bokan HREE Project In Alaska.
- The company has sufficient capital to move the project forward in the coming months.
- HREE pricing is an issue, as REE prices are down by a third since I wrote about the company--Bokan's economic feasibility is now questionable.
- As I suggested in my July article prices will almost certainly rise, and Ucore is uniquely positioned as the only company in the space with the potential for financial backing.
- This is a long-term, high risk/high reward investment that I remain constructive on, but be careful and accumulate on weakness.