There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- The United States Geological Survey is moving forward with a research program intended to improve its understanding of rare earth element deposits.
- This further evidences my past claim that Ucore is unique in the rare earth space given the U.S. Government's involvement.
- Investors should take this as a positive sign, but falling rare earth element prices in recent weeks are troubling: proceed with caution at current prices.
- Ucore Rare Metals is an advanced stage exploration company in the rare earth space that is moving its Bokan Project towards production in 2017.
- Unlike its peers the company has financial backing lined up that gives it a heightened probability of going into production.
- With debt-based financing much of the company's initial capex can be discounted into the future, adding enormous value to the Bokan Project's NPV.
- Give these last two points Ucore is not only an undervalued REE leverage story, but it is also a near-term cash-flow story.
- This last point sets the company apart from its peers, and makes the stock a compelling "buy" on weakness.
- Ucore Rare Metals' management team led by Jim McKenzie answer questions about rare earth elements and about the company.
- Mr. McKenzie believes that rare earth elements remain in a long term bull market, and that the company's Bokan Project is extremely well positioned to profit from this.
- Support from the US Department of Defense and from the Alaska Industrial Development & Export Authority (AIDEA) should bolster investor confidence in the Bokan Project.