Vascular Solutions, Inc.NASDAQ
Fri, Dec. 2, 7:00 AM
- Teleflex (NYSE:TFX) inks an agreement to acquire Vascular Solutions (NASDAQ:VASC) for $56 a share in cash in a transaction valued at ~$1B. The deal should close in H1 2017.
- The acquisition is expected to add $0.50 to non-GAAP EPS in fiscal 2018 and increasingly accretive thereafter. It should generate a return on invested assets that meets Teleflex's cost of capital in year 4 and exceed it in year 5.
- Teleflex will fund the deal through a combination of its revolving credit facility and a new senior secured term loan facility. It may also issue senior secured notes to repay borrowings.
- VASC develops a products for minimally invasive coronary and peripheral vascular procedures performed by interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists, electrophysiologists and vein specialists. Its portfolio of more than 150 products will greatly expand Teleflex's presence in these markets.
- VASC closed yesterday at $55.10.
Mon, Oct. 24, 4:08 PM
Sun, Oct. 23, 5:35 PM
Fri, Oct. 21, 8:44 AM
- Vascular Solutions (NASDAQ:VASC) announces it has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. FDA for the Fluent inflation device for use during cardiovascular procedures to create, maintain, and monitor pressure in balloon catheters. Fluent received CE Mark clearance in August 2016 and has already begun international clinical evaluations. Vascular Solutions expects to commence the commercial launch of Fluent in the U.S. and Europe during Q4.
- “Every angioplasty procedure requires the use of an inflation device, and we are pleased that today’s FDA clearance to market Fluent will allow us to expand our presence in this large, yet competitive, market,” said Howard Root, Chief Executive Officer of Vascular Solutions. “The internally-developed and manufactured Fluent has design and performance characteristics that we believe will make it a popular choice for physicians who perform a wide range of interventional procedures, particularly when combined with Vascular Solutions’ widely-used Guardian hemostasis valves in a convenient interventional pack configuration.”
- The Fluent inflation device features a 25cc barrel and creates pressures up to 30 atmospheres of mercury (atm). The ergonomic design provides a system that is easy to fill, flush, and operate. The locking mechanism is marked to show locked and unlocked positions. The pressure gauge glows in the dark so that it is easily readable under low light conditions in the cath lab.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Jul. 25, 4:10 PM
Sun, Jul. 24, 5:35 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 10:02 AM
- Vascular Solutions (VASC +0.5%) Q1 results: Revenues: $39.4M (+13.9%); R&D Expense: $5M (+22.0%); SG&A: $19.2M (+42.2%); Operating Loss: ($0.9M) (-126.5%); Net Loss: ($0.3M) (-113.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.01) (-108.3%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.25 (+19.0%); Quick Assets: $31M (-25.3%).
- Q2 Guidance: Revenue: $40.5M - 41.5M; Adjusted EPS: $0.29 - 0.31.
- 2016 Guidance: Revenue: $163M - 166M from $161M - 165M; Adjusted EPS: $1.19 - 1.23; GAAP EPS: $0.93 - 0.97.
Mon, Apr. 25, 4:12 PM
- Vascular Solutions (NASDAQ:VASC): Q1 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $39.4M (+13.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.03M.
- Shares +1.9%.
Sun, Apr. 24, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 22, 12:44 PM
Fri, Jan. 22, 8:59 AM
- Vascular Solutions (VASC) Q4 results: Revenues: $38.1M (+13.4%); R&D Expense: $5.2M (+44.4%); SG&A: $17.5M (+57.7%); Operating Income: $0.2M (-96.2%); Net Income: $1.6M (-61.9%); EPS: $0.09 (-60.9%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.33 (+13.8%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $147.2M (+16.7%); R&D Expense: $18.4M (+37.3%); SG&A: $56.7M (+32.5%); Operating Income: $13.6M (-31.7%); Net Income: $10.5M (-17.3%); EPS: $0.58 (-19.4%); Non-GAAP EPS: $1.11 (+26.1%); Quick Assets: $41.5M (+13.7%).
- FQ1 Guidance: Revenue: $38M - 39M; Adjusted EPS: $0.22 - 0.24.
- 2016 Guidance: Revenue: $161M - 165M; Adjusted EPS: $1.17 - 1.21.
Thu, Jan. 21, 4:24 PM
- Vascular Solutions (NASDAQ:VASC): Q4 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $38.1M (+13.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.56M.
- Shares +3.4%.
Wed, Jan. 20, 5:35 PM
Oct. 21, 2015, 9:35 AM
- Vascular Solutions (VASC -5.7%) Q3 results: Revenues: $37M (+16.0%); COGS: $12.1M (+17.5%); R&D Expense: $4.9M (+48.5%); SG&A: $13.1M (+19.1%); Operating Income: $4.4M (-15.4%); Net Income: $3M (+15.4%); EPS: $0.16 (+6.7%); Quick Assets: $40.3M (+10.4%).
- Q4 Guidance: Revenues: $37M - 38M; Adjusted EPS: $0.26 - 0.28; GAAP EPS: $0.16 - 0.18.
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $146M - 147M from $145M - 147M; Adjusted EPS: $1.03 - 1.05 from $1.00 - 1.04; GAAP EPS: $0.67 - 0.69.
Oct. 20, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Vascular Solutions (NASDAQ:VASC): Q3 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $37M (+15.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.59M.
Oct. 19, 2015, 5:35 PM