Visteon Corporation Is Now A Pure-Play Cockpit Electronics Business
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Visteon: Interesting Company, But Shares Look Fairly Valued Following M&A Transactions
Inscrutable • 13 Comments
Inscrutable • 13 Comments
Thu, May 19, 10:03 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:15 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, Apr. 20, 10:43 AM
- Baird notes that North American automobile production was up 5% in Q1 to top expectations. Production schedules for Q2 point to 3% growth.
- Strong gains in truck and SUV builds underpinned the growth, while inventory levels have held steady on consistent consumer demand.
- Baird thinks the trend looks favorable through the summer season.
- Suppliers rated at Overweight: ALV, BWA, DLPH, HAR, JCI, MBLY, VC.
- Suppliers rated at Neutral: GNTX, MEI, MPG.
- Baird analyst David Leiker ranks #240 out of 8,906 analysts on TipRanks.
- Now read Shifting The Gears On Auto Industry Growth
Thu, Mar. 31, 7:18 AM
- Visteon (NYSE:VC) appoints William Robertson, currently the company's corporate controller, as chief financial officer on an interim basis, until a permanent replacement is named.
- As announced in January, Jeff Stafeil, who has served as CFO since October 2012, is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities.
Mon, Mar. 21, 7:32 AM| Mon, Mar. 21, 7:32 AM
Thu, Feb. 25, 8:22 AM
- Net income of $21M, or -$1.75 per share vs. -$138M, or -$0.52 per share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Total sales +2.7% to $809M (Electronics sales +4.1% to $775M); Total adjusted EBITDA +5% to $79M (Electronics +53% to $98M); Electronics/Corporate adjusted free cash flow of $66M.
- Outlook for 2016: Electronics sales of $3.2B. For the Electronics Product Group and Corporate Segment: Adjusted EBITDA of $305M-$335M; Adjusted free cash flow of $110M-$150M.
- Q4 results
Thu, Feb. 25, 7:03 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:20 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 9:52 AM
- Visteon (VC -41.7%) trades at a sharply lower level to adjust for the payout of a special dividend.
- Shareholders receive $43.40 per share as the company distributed proceeds from the sales of some of its assets.
Wed, Jan. 13, 5:40 PM
Wed, Jan. 13, 12:44 PM
- Auto parts stocks are sliding with a number of companies issuing guidance below expectations. Some of the soft reads are being delivered at the Deutsche Bank 2015 Global Auto Industry Conference in progress.
- Anxiety has increased over the last week that the U.S. auto market may be at a volume peak.
- Decliners include American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL -15%), Tower International (TOWR -7%), Tenneco (TEN -6.8%), Modine Manufacturing (MOD -4.9%), Lear Corp. (LEA -3.7%), and Visteon (VC -3.8%).
Tue, Jan. 12, 4:58 PM
- Visteon (VC +1.6%), a supplier of automotive cockpit electronics, has agreed to acquire India-based AllGo Systems.
- Terms weren't disclosed. AllGo develops Linux- and Android-based embedded multimedia systems for "infotainment" systems in vehicles.
- "AllGo's strong position in multimedia and smartphone connectivity software adds greater scale and depth to Visteon's infotainment software capabilities," says Visteon chief Sachin Lawande. "AllGo's ready-to-use IP provides automotive manufacturers with a turnkey software-on-chip solution to cost-effectively introduce smartphone and mobile applications from the vehicle's audio head unit."
- The deal should close in Q1.
Dec. 10, 2015, 7:06 AM
- Visteon (NYSE:VC) announces a new special distribution of $43.40 per share. Most of the distribution will be treated as a return of capital for tax purposes.
- The company also unleashed a new $500M buyback plan that will run through December 31, 2016.
- VC +0.4% premarket to $119.29.
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:01 AM
- Visteon (NYSE:VC): Q3 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.26.
- Revenue of $808M (+1.9% Y/Y) beats by $54.09M.
Visteon Corp. designs, engineers and manufactures automotive vehicles and supplies automotive parts. It operates through three reportable segments: Climate, Electronics and Other. The Climate segment provides thermal energy management products to customers, including climate air handling... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Auto Parts
Country: United States
Other News & PR