Thu, Nov. 5, 7:01 AM
Wed, Nov. 4, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Mon, Nov. 2, 9:29 AM
- Visteon (NYSE:VC) has signed an agreement to sell its non-core automotive interiors plant in Berlin, currently held by Visteon Deutschland and APTUS.
- This move marks the sale of Visteon's only remaining interiors operation not covered by the 2014 divestiture of the interiors business to Reydel Automotive Holdings.
Sat, Oct. 31, 12:51 PM
- The European Automobile Manufacturers Association issued a statement this week in which it forecasts that a "substantial number" of diesel models will have to be phased out earlier than anticipated.
- The harsh assessment was mirrored by several heavyweight CEOs at the Tokyo Motor Show. The major focus of the event has been next-gen concepts like hydrogen-powered cars and self-driving features, while execs such as Nissan's Carlos Ghosn have marginalized the future of diesel.
- Many automobile industry insiders have noted that diesel was in decline due to the focus on emissions even before Volkswagen (OTCQX:VLKAY) rocked the industry with a cheating scandal.
- The mix of technology, EV, hydrogen, and powertrain changes have kept analysts buzzing over the proper valuations to assign to major players. A reset of demand expectations in China also factors in significantly.
- Automobile industry stocks: DAN, BWA, MTOR, TRW, FDML, DLPH,GNTX, SMP, AXL, MPAA, ALV, MOD, DLPH, VC, THRM, WPRT, GM, F, TM, FCAU, HMC, OTCPK:NSANY, TSLA, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:DDAIF, OTC:HYMLF, OTCPK:BAMXY, TTM, TSLA, THRM, BWA, JCI, TEN, CPS, LDL, TOWR, OTCPK:PEUGF, OTC:RNSDF, OTCPK:RNLSY.
- Previously: Hydrogen and self-driving cars the talk at the Toyota Motor Show (Oct. 29)
Mon, Oct. 12, 8:08 AM
Wed, Aug. 5, 7:06 AM
Wed, Jun. 10, 8:17 AM
- Visteon (NYSE:VC) appoints Sachin Lawande to be the company's new CEO to replace Timothy Leuliette.
- Lawande previously served as the president of the infotainment division at Harman International Industries.
- Shares of Visteon were up 3.7% yesterday after the company announced a healthy pace for planned buybacks.
- Previously: Visteon completes $3.6B deal, announces buyback (Jun. 09 2015)
Tue, Jun. 9, 8:07 AM
- Visteon (NYSE:VC) has completed the sale of its 70% stake in Halla Visteon Climate Control to South Korea-based private-equity firm Hahn & Co. for $3.6B.
- The company also said it now plans to return $2.5B-$2.6B to shareholders over the next 12 months, and will get the ball rolling in Q2 with a $500M accelerated share buyback.
- VC +1.4% premarket
Tue, Jun. 9, 8:04 AM| Tue, Jun. 9, 8:04 AM | Comment!
Thu, May 7, 7:20 AM
Wed, Apr. 8, 7:28 AM
Mon, Mar. 16, 2:43 PM
Mon, Mar. 2, 1:57 PM
- There's a broad rally in auto parts stocks underway after a strong read on sales in some key European markets.
- Sales in Spain rose 26% Y/Y in February, while sales improved 7% in Germany and 4.1% in France.
- February U.S. sales are due to be reported tomorrow by manufacturers.
- Gainers: Federal-Mogul (NASDAQ:FDML)+4.1%, Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) +2.6%, Modine Manufacturing (NYSE:MOD) +2.6%, Dana Holding (NYSE:DAN) +2.5%, Visteon (NYSE:VC) +2.4%, BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) +2.4%, Lear (NYSE:LEA) +2.4%, Lydall (NYSE:LDL) +2.2%, Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI) +2.2%, Delphi Automotive (NYSE:DLPH) +2.0%.
Thu, Feb. 26, 7:05 AM
Fri, Jan. 2, 10:13 AM
- Visteon (VC -0.9%) plans to unveil a new electronics solution for the connected vehicle concept at the 2015 International CES next week.
- The automobile industry and regulators haven't decided on a universal platform for car-to-car communication yet.
- Related: Google and automakers advance uneasy partnership (Dec. 19 2014)
Dec. 18, 2014, 11:21 AM
Visteon Corp is engaged in the designing, engineering, manufacturing & supplying automotive systems, modules and components to original equipment manufacturers. Its products include instrument clusters, audio head units, decorative control, and panel.
Other News & PR