Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETFNYSEARCA
Sun, Sep. 11, 9:11 AM
- Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEARCA:VIG) - $0.393. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.10%.
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (NYSEARCA:VYM) - $0.483. 30-Day Sec yield of 3.14%.
- Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF (NYSEARCA:VEA) - $0.175.
- Vanguard FTSE Pacific ETF (NYSEARCA:VPL) - $0.213.
- Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF (NYSEARCA:VGK) - $0.265.
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (NYSEARCA:VWO) - $0.450.
- Vanguard Extended Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VXF) - $0.306.
- Payable Sept. 19; for shareholders of record Sept. 15; ex-div Sept. 13. 30 Day SEC yield as of 09/09/16.
Thu, Jul. 7, 1:35 PM
- Continuing to benefit from the trend toward low-cost, index-tracking funds, Vanguard Group pulled in $148B in the first half of the year, topping last year's record H1 haul of $140B.
- The fund giant sports four of the top 10 ETF inflow recipients so far this year, the S&P 500 Index Fund (NYSEARCA:VOO), the FTSE Developed Markets ETF (NYSEARCA:VEA), the REIT Index Fund (NYSEARCA:VNQ), and the Total Bond Market Index Fund (NYSEARCA:BND).
- Eyeing with envy: BEN, LM, GBL, CLMS, JNS, IVZ, TROW, AB, AMG, FII, WDR, APAM
Mon, Jun. 13, 2:42 PM
- Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF (NYSEARCA:VEA) - $0.482.
- Vanguard Total World Stock ETF (NYSEARCA:VT) - $0.466.
- Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US Small-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VSS) - $0.796.
- Vanguard Global ex-U.S. Real Estate ETF (NASDAQ:VNQI) - $0.481.
- Vanguard Total International Stock ETF (NASDAQ:VXUS) - $0.537.
- Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF (NASDAQ:VYMI) - $0.559.
- Vanguard International Dividend Appreciation ETF (NASDAQ:VIGI) - $0.199.
- Payable June 20; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14.
Mon, Mar. 14, 5:07 PM
Dec. 21, 2015, 7:24 AM
- The $53B Vanguard Developed Markets Index Fund (MUTF:VDIPX) and its ETF cousin (NYSEARCA:VEA) will today begin tracking a new FTSE transition index as part of their change to a new target index: The FTSE Developed All Cap ex U.S. Index.
- The transition will take place over six months.
- The new index is broader than the previous one, including large-, mid-, and small-cap stocks as well as Canadian companies which will make up 7.4% of the benchmark.
Dec. 18, 2015, 5:06 PM
Oct. 6, 2015, 7:43 AM
- In a note which would have been better-timed before the 6%-plus rally of the past few sessions, Citi strategists say the global bull market is aging, but not finished, and see a 20% gain between now and year-end 2016.
- Not denying that global earnings aren't going to look good, Citi says stocks have already priced in this weakness.
- Favored regions are those where QE is still going on: Europe ex-U.K., and Japan.
- ETFs: EFA, VEA, GAB, IEFA, DBEF, DZK, URTH, DPK, EFZ, EFU, ADRD, MFLA, EFO, HEFA, IDHQ, FDT, FWDI, LLDM, KLDW
Sep. 24, 2015, 7:38 AM
Jun. 25, 2015, 9:39 AM
Jun. 11, 2015, 2:37 AM
- Due to a slowdown in emerging markets and softer output in the U.S., the World Bank downgraded its outlook for global economic growth this year, lowering its forecast by 0.2% to 2.8%. The bank expects growth of 3.3% in 2016.
- With regards to the U.S., the World Bank decreased its 2015 prospects by 0.5% to 2.7%, saying a brutal winter sapped output in Q1 despite the economy now gathering steam.
- ETFs: EEM, VWO, EFA, EDC, VEA, VT, FM, EDZ, EEB, SCHE, IEMG, FRN, BIK, ACWI, EEV, BKF, PIE, IOO, CEW, ADRE, IEFA, EUM, FNI, DZK, EET, PIZ, DPK, GWX, GMM, BBRC, EFZ, URTH, ONEF, EFU, DGT, DBEF, EEME, FIGY, EMDD, MFLA, EMCR, BICK, DBEM, PXF, EFO, ADRD, FEM, EWEM, RWV, JEM, EMBB, EMLB, FNDF, TOK, EMFM, IFSM, EMSA, IDHQ, FWDI, EMDR, EMFT, FDT
Apr. 21, 2015, 4:46 PM
- Not necessarily a bear on American stocks, the global chief investment strategist suggests investors tamp down their return expectations given the rich values, and instead move a little money into cheaper international names.
- “Investment professionals advocate diversification, but not everyone follows it. And U.S. dollar-based investors are structurally overweight in stocks. Right now it is a timely moment to reduce their allocation."
- Much of the appreciation in U.S. stocks over the past few years, he says, is due to multiple expansion, rather than earnings growth.
- ETFs: EFA, VEA, VV, SCHX, IEFA, DBEF, FEX, DZK, JKD, EEH, URTH, DPK, EFZ, EQL, EFU, IWL, ADRD, MFLA, EFO, HEFA, ERW, FWDD, IDHQ, ZLRG, SYE, FDT, FWDI, SBUS
Mar. 24, 2015, 2:13 PM
Dec. 19, 2014, 6:33 AM
Sep. 23, 2014, 11:16 AM
Jul. 8, 2014, 12:17 PM
- ETF inflows year-to-date of $73.7B topped $67.9B from the same period one year ago, according to Credit Suisse, with Vanguard being the owner of four of this year's five best-sellers: The FTSE Developed Markets ETF (VEA), the REIT ETF (VNQ), the S&P 500 ETF (VOO), and the FTSE Europe ETF (VGK) each picked up at least $3.3B in inflows. Also in the top five is SSgA's Energy Select SPDR (XLE) with $3.2B.
- This year's overall numbers aren't as relatively impressive when taking gold out of the equation, as $25B exited the SPDR Gold Trust one year ago, while flows this year have been relatively flat.
Jun. 23, 2014, 1:22 PM