Veolia Environnement ADROTCPK - Current
Thu, Nov. 3, 3:22 AM
Tue, Sep. 13, 8:06 AM
- Veolia Environnement (OTC:VEOEF, OTCPK:VEOEY) says it has won a £1B ($1.3B) contract to provide waste-to-energy services for 30 years to Hertfordshire in southern England.
- Veolia says the project will generate as much as 33.5 MW of electricity from 350K metric tons of waste that cannot otherwise be reused, recycled or composted each year.
- The contract is another sign that Veolia is undeterred by the U.K.’s decision to leave the EU, following a recent £338M waste management contract with the London Borough of Camden and other smaller agreements.
Mon, Aug. 1, 2:42 AM
Wed, Jun. 22, 2:43 PM
- Michigan's attorney general is suing French water company Veolia Environnement (OTCPK:VEOEY, OTC:VEOEF) for "botching" its role in Flint's drinking water crisis that exposed residents to dangerously high lead levels.
- The lawsuit charges Veolia with professional negligence and fraud that caused Flint's lead poisoning to continue and worsen, and seeks damages that could total hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Veolia was hired in February 2015 by Flint to address drinking water quality and produced at least one report and one public presentation that said the city's water was safe to drink, which the company knew was false, according to the lawsuit.
Tue, Jun. 14, 7:47 AM
- Veolia (OTCPK:VEOEY) has signed an agreement to take over Chemours’ (NYSE:CC) Sulfur Products division for $325M.
- The division is a specialist in the recovery of sulfuric acid and gases of the refining process, which are regenerated into clean acid and steam used in wide range of industrial activities.
- The transaction is expected to close within the second half of 2016.
Wed, May 4, 5:33 AM
- Veolia Environnement ADR (OTCPK:VEOEY): Q1 EBITDA of €840M
- Revenue of €6.09B (-3.3% Y/Y).
Thu, Feb. 25, 1:46 AM
- Veolia Environnement ADR (OTCPK:VEOEY): FY15 Net income of €580M
- Revenue of €24.97B (+2.3% Y/Y)
Wed, Feb. 3, 7:57 AM
- Veolia Environment (OTC:VEOEF, OTCPK:VEOEY) agrees to acquire U.S. nuclear waste clean-up company Kurion for $350M.
- Veolia said it expects the new business to contribute annual revenue of $350M-$400M by 2020, including $250M from waste treatment and $100M-$150M from decommissioning nuclear installations.
- Kurion is credited for stabilizing Japan's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in the wake of the 2011 tsunami.
Fri, Jan. 15, 8:11 PM
- Flowserve (FLS -3.2%) says it's reached a global preferred supplier agreement with Veolia Group (OTCPK:VEOEY -3.3%).
- The deal makes Flowserve a preferred provider of pumps -- deep-well submersible pumps, clear-water single and multi-stage pumps -- and associated services.
- The deal goes through August 2018.
Feb. 3, 2015, 10:52 AM
- Energy Recovery (ERII +6.1%) is heading north after receiving awards (expected to total $2M) for projects utilizing its PX Pressure Exchanger Technology.
- The first project includes 45 PX-Q300’s for a municipal desalination project of France's Veolia (OTCPK:VEOEY).
- The second award is from water management solutions company Metito, for a desalination plant project located in Egypt.
Dec. 1, 2014, 9:06 AM
- Veolia Environnement (NYSE:VE) requests the delisting of its ADRs traded on the NYSE effective Dec. 22 in a cost-cutting move.
- The delisting and termination of registration of the Paris-based utility “should provide cost-savings and eliminate certain additional costs linked to the company’s listing on two exchanges,” VE says, adding that trading of ordinary shares will be concentrated on Euronext Paris.
Nov. 17, 2014, 8:49 AM
- Veolia Environnement (NYSE:VE) +2.2% premarket, in a move attributed to a 60 Minutes segment last night discussing new evidence that the earth's groundwater is being pumped out much faster than it can be replenished.
- So much groundwater has been pumped out of California's Central Valley that the U.S. Geological Survey says parts of the valley are literally sinking.
- VE is not specifically mentioned in the 60 Minutes story.
Nov. 6, 2014, 7:16 PM
- Veolia Environnement (NYSE:VE): Adjusted operating cash flow of €1.45B
- Revenue of €16.84B (+4.2% Y/Y).
Oct. 21, 2014, 11:37 AM
- Veolia Environnement (VE +1.1%) says it won industrial water treatment contracts from a unit of China’s biggest steelmaker in Hebei province for works valued at €390M ($497M).
- VE says it was chosen by a subsidiary of Hebei Iron & Steel to build a wastewater treatment facility and to recycle and cool water for a coking plant and gas liquefaction facility in a corridor linking two major regions of northeast and north China.
Aug. 28, 2014, 9:10 AM
- Veolia Environnement (NYSE:VE): 1H Adj. Net income of €187.5M.
- Revenue of €11.23B (+1.4% Y/Y).
Jul. 10, 2014, 8:02 AM
- Veolia Environnement (VE) agrees to sell its water, waste and energy activities in Israel to global fund manager Oaktree Capital Management, as part of its strategy to refocus on less capital intensive businesses.
- Specific terms were not provided, but VE says the sale will allow it to cut its debt by ~€250M (~$341M).