Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETFNYSEARCA
Sun, Sep. 11, 9:19 AM
- Vanguard Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VTV) - $0.558. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.61%.
- Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VUG) - $0.376. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.38%.
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:VOO) - $0.883. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.06%.
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VTI) - $0.539. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.94%.
- Vanguard REIT ETF (NYSEARCA:VNQ) - $0.598.
- Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF (NYSEARCA:VEU) - $0.255.
- Payable Sept. 19; for shareholders of record Sept. 15; ex-div Sept. 13. 30 Day SEC yield as of 09/09/16.
Mon, Jun. 13, 2:35 PM
- Vanguard Small-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VB) - $0.304. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.58% .
- Vanguard FTSE Pacific ETF (NYSEARCA:VPL) - $0.457.
- Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF (NYSEARCA:VGK) - $0.924.
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (NYSEARCA:VWO) - $0.223.
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VOT) - $0.151. 30-Day Sec yield of 0.84% .
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VOE) - $0.447. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.09% .
- Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF (NYSEARCA:VEU) - $0.530.
- Payable June 20; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14. 30-Day SEC yield as of 06/10/2016.
Mon, Mar. 14, 5:26 PM
Mon, Feb. 29, 2:54 PM
- The expense ratio on the $2.9B Vanguard Global ex-U.S. Real Estate Index ETF (NASDAQ:VNQI) is cut to 0.18% from 0.24%. The $4.7B Vanguard Total International Bond Index ETF (NASDAQ:BNDX) is cut to 0.15% from 0.19%. The $5.2B Vanguard Total World Stock Index ETF (NYSEARCA:VT) is cut to 0.14% from 0.17%.
- Also seeing reductions are the Vanguard High Dividend Yield Index ETF (NYSEARCA:VYM), the Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-U.S. Index ETF (NYSEARCA:VEU), the Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-U.S. Small-Cap Index ETF (NYSEARCA:VSS), and the Vanguard Total International Stock Index ETF (NASDAQ:VXUS).
- Forty-two mutual funds also had fee cuts, including the $42.5B Vanguard Windsor II Fund (VWNFX, VWNAX), and the $10B Vanguard Explorer Fund (VEXPX, VEXRX).
- The full list is here
- BlackRock (NYSE:BLK) and Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) ... the ball's back in your court.
Dec. 18, 2015, 5:17 PM
Sep. 24, 2015, 7:41 AM
Jun. 25, 2015, 9:39 AM
Mar. 24, 2015, 2:12 PM
Dec. 19, 2014, 6:32 AM
Nov. 10, 2014, 1:52 PM
- The JPMorgan Diversified Return International Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:JPIN) seeks to provide investors risks-adjusted returns through international equity exposure with a focus on lower volatility.
- The ETF will track the FTSE Developed ex-North America Diversified Factor Index, which employs a unique risk framework and multi-factor stock filter.
- JPIN is fairly similar to the JPMorgan Diversified Return Global Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:JPGE), JPMorgan's first ETF, which began trading earlier this year.
- Other International equity ETFs: VEU, VXUS, SCHF, IXUS, ACWX, CWI, GWL, ACIM, AADR, RTR, VIDI, DBAW
Sep. 23, 2014, 11:16 AM
Jun. 23, 2014, 1:22 PM
Mar. 24, 2014, 12:47 AM
Jan. 22, 2014, 4:18 PM
- The db X-trackers MSCI All World ex U.S. Hedged Equity Fund (DBAW) is designed to provide exposure to the global ex U.S. equity markets, both developed and emerging, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and a basket of global currencies.
- The db X-trackers MSCI South Korea Hedged Equity Fund (DBKO) is designed to provide exposure to the South Korean Equity markets, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and South Korean won.
- The db X-trackers MSCI Mexico Hedged Equity Fund (DBMX) is designed to provide exposure to the Mexican Equity markets, while hedging exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and Mexican peso.
- All 3 funds will begin trading on January 23rd.
- Other ex U.S. ETFs: VEU, VXUS, SCHF, IXUS, ACWX, CWI, GWL, AADR, RTR, ACIM, VIDI
- Other ETFs covering South Korea: EWY, FKO, KORU, KORZ, DXKW
- Other ETFs covering Mexico: EWW, UMX, SMK
Dec. 19, 2013, 2:32 PM
- Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF (VEU) announces quarterly distribution of $0.387.
- For shareholders of record 24 Dec; Payable 27 Dec; Ex-Div. date 20 Dec. (PR)
Oct. 31, 2013, 11:06 AM
- Vident Financial enters the ETF industry with the launch of the Vident International Equity Fund (VIDI), with the pricey cost of 0.75% compared to vaguely similar Vanguard funds VXUS and VEU with expense ratios of 0.16% and 0.15%, respectively. IndexUniverse's Paul Britt notes, however, 0.75% is competitive with what one might expect for an actively-managed fund.
- Vident tracks a proprietary index investing through a complex system hoping to beat the returns of market-cap weighted funds. VIdent calls its approach "principled investing."
- Maybe closer competitors are FlexShares' International Quality Dividend Defensive ETF (IQDE) and International Quality Dividend ETF (IQDF), each with 0.47 expense ratio, but also each subject to closure risk because of their lack of assets.