Delaware Investments National Municipal Income FundNYSEMKT
Mon, Dec. 5, 12:31 AM
Sun, Oct. 30, 3:04 PM
Tue, Oct. 4, 5:12 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:50 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 11:52 AM
- "We as municipal market participants should really be penalizing in some way, by almost not giving them any access to the market,” says Peter Hays, who oversees $119B as head of municipal bonds at BlackRock.
- He notes Illinois is a state that refuses to pass a budget, and has the lowest funded ratio on their pension of any state.
- The term "bond vigilantes" was invented with regards to investors forcing discipline on national governments, but they've been mostly absent from the $3.7T municipal market, despite a number of notable bankruptcy filings of late, as well as Puerto Rico's issues.
- The lowest-rated U.S. state, Illinois this week announced plans to borrow $550M for capital projects on June 16. For now, investors are demanding an extra 183 basis points to hold Illinois 10-year debt vs. AAA munis. Still the yield is just 3.42% - that's 20 basis points lower than four years ago, when Illinois had a two-step higher credit rating than it does today.
- ETFs: MUB, NVG, IIM, NUV, PML, NZF, LEO, PZA, PMF, NEA, PMX, VMO, BFK, EVN, BLE, NXP, KTF, DSM, EIM, VGM, AFB, NPM, PMM, VKI, BKN, MVF, NQM, TFI, MYI, IQI, MUA, OIA, MVT, XMPT, MEN, NPI, MYD, VKQ, NMO, PMO, MUE, MMU, NAD, NPP, BBK, EXD, NEV, BYM, NQS, DMF, MFL, BBF, MFM, KSM, MHD, EIV, MQY, MUH, BAF, MFT, MUS, MZF, PRB, MNP, EOT, NUW, DMB, DTF, MQT, NPF, BSD, MYF, NXR, CXH, NXQ, NIM, NMI, VTEB, FMN, VFL, PVI, RVNU, FMB
Dec. 2, 2015, 10:53 AM
- Delaware Investments National Municipal Income Fund (NYSEMKT:VFL) declares $0.06/share monthly dividend, -7.7% decrease from prior dividend of $0.065.
- Forward yield 5.51%
- Payable Dec. 31; for shareholders of record Dec. 11; ex-div Dec. 9.