SA Transcripts • Tue, Nov. 11
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Vimicro: James Bond Might Say 'A Storm's Coming' For This Spy Company
- With the VIMC stock price rising, insiders are screaming, "Sell, sell!" while millions more in options have expired and stand poised to drop onto the market anytime.
- VIMC is a tiny company clawing at a market in China overwhelmingly dominated by two giants.
- Leaders, including one climbing China's social ladder, offer distracted management to this underperforming company. Yet, company managers' compensation skyrockets to nearly 7 percent of the company's value.
- Additional questions raised by VIMC's complicated related-party deals, plus auditor and CEO switching. In fact, analysts we interviewed say everything points to the stock being worth half today's value.
Vimicro: Numerous Red Flags Make This A Strong Sell
- VIMC share price has risen over 200% because of misleading press releases.
- VIMC management has $.19 options which vest in the coming weeks.
- VIMC management has been registering millions of dollars worth of stock to sell.
- Numerous other red flags covered in the article.
Mon, Nov. 10, 5:40 PM
Thu, Oct. 23, 9:10 AM
Tue, Sep. 30, 5:35 PM
Tue, Sep. 30, 12:45 PM
Tue, Sep. 30, 10:13 AM| Comment!
Tue, Sep. 30, 9:11 AM
Fri, Sep. 19, 12:46 PM
Thu, Sep. 18, 12:45 PM
Tue, Sep. 16, 12:46 PM
Wed, Aug. 27, 12:46 PM
Wed, Aug. 27, 9:12 AM
Tue, Aug. 26, 6:04 PM
Thu, Jul. 3, 11:10 AM
Tue, Jun. 3, 6:11 AM
Tue, Apr. 29, 6:16 PM| Comment!
Mon, Mar. 3, 12:45 PM
VIMC vs. ETF Alternatives
Vimicro International Corp and its subsidiaries designs, develops and markets semiconductor products with multimedia applications, including personal computer, camera multimedia processors and security processors.
Other News & PR