Spanish Translation: Valero Energy Partners = A Healthy & Strong MLP
Michael Fitzsimmons • 10 Comments
Michael Fitzsimmons • 10 Comments
Thu, May 5, 7:20 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:59 AM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP): Q4 EPS of $0.69 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $79.5M (+132.6% Y/Y) beats by $14.55M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Oct. 30, 2015, 7:11 AM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP): Q3 EPS of $0.51 in-line.
- Revenue of $62.04M (+84.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.05M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM| Oct. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM | 19 Comments
Aug. 5, 2015, 7:39 AM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP): Q2 EPS of $0.54 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $60.25M (+89.2% Y/Y) beats by $8.86M.
May 5, 2015, 7:56 AM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP): Q1 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $41.9M (+42.0% Y/Y) beats by $9.59M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 7:41 AM
- Valero Energy (NYSE:VLP): Q4 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $34.2M (+39.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.21M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 2:57 PM
- Valero Energy (VLO +0.4%) is modestly higher following better than expected Q4 earnings as higher product margins helped offset lower oil prices.
- Q4 refining segment throughput volumes averaged 2.8M bbl/day in the quarter, a Y/Y increase of 41K bbl/day from a year earlier, and operating income in the unit grew to $1.9B from $1.5B - 20% higher than forecast - as assets performed at 98% utilization and refining margins outperformed estimates by more than $1/bbl in all four operating regions.
- In the ethanol segment, operating income fell 49% Y/Y to $158M but that was ~50% better than expected due to higher margins and throughput.
- Says it is targeting an estimated $1B of dropdown transactions to Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP) in 2015.
- Cowen analysts say VLO turned lemons into lemonade in the quarter, and expects domestic demand improvement in 2015 as a result of lower prices to provide additional earnings support.
- It's worth noting that VLO has an advantage over many rivals because it processes heavy crude from Canada and Mexico, which is even cheaper than the benchmark U.S. oil price.
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:52 AM
- Valero Energy (NYSE:VLP): Q3 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $33.7M (+5.3% Y/Y) beats by $5.6M.
Aug. 11, 2014, 8:23 AM
- Valero Energy (NYSE:VLP): Q2 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $23.7M (+3.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.87M.
Aug. 10, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 8:42 AM
- Valero Energy (NYSE:VLO) +1.2% premarket after Q2 earnings and revenues beat Wall Street expectations, as VLO's refining segment reported higher volumes and operating income.
- Q2 refining throughput volumes averaged 2.7M bbl/day, an increase of 115K bbl/day from the year-ago quarter, due primarily to less turnaround activity and higher utilization rates spurred by the availability of discounted North American light crude oil on the U.S. Gulf coast.
- Refining operating income rose 18% Y/Y to $1.08B, reflecting higher volumes and bigger discounts on certain kinds of oil, which the company had projected earlier this month.
- The ethanol segment's operating income nearly doubled to $187M, boosted by higher margins related to lower corn costs.
- Expects 2014 capex of $3B, including $870M for logistics investments, most of which are expected to be eligible for drop-down into Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP) in the future.
May 14, 2014, 10:17 AM
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP): Q1 EPS of $0.18 in-line.
- Revenue of $21.53M (-8.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.07M.
Valero Energy Partners LP is a fee-based, growth-oriented, traditional master limited partnership recently formed by Valero to own, operate, develop and acquire crude oil and refined petroleum products pipelines, terminals and other transportation and logistics assets. It serves as Valero's... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Pipelines
Country: United States
Other News & PR