Spanish Translation: Valero Energy Partners = A Healthy & Strong MLP
Michael Fitzsimmons • 10 Comments
Michael Fitzsimmons • 10 Comments
Sat, Sep. 10, 8:25 AM
- Energy MLPs enjoyed a lift this week (at least until yesterday) following news of the Enbridge-Spectra merger, particularly those lacking sponsorship by producers that may be targets for consolidation.
- Credit Suisse sees logical players to be involved in combinations to secure access to opportunities and capital including ETE/ETP, EPD, MMP, PAA/PAGP, OKE/OKS, WPZ, PSX/PSXP, MPC/MPLX, TRGP, NS/NSH, GEL and TEP/TEGP.
- FBR Capital says MLP valuations have improved ~45% from lows reached early this year, and expects macro trends to lift the sector; the firm thinks CAPL could enjoy double-digit growth for nearly seven years, and says MMLP is another notable outperformer whose valuation reflects more than enough discount for a distribution cut (which the firm is forecasting) - it also likes ENLK, EEP, TLP, SRLP, USAC, WLKP and USDP,
- RBC notes favorable sentiment in the MLP realm, highlighting attractive valuations particularly at ETP, BWP and AMID, and sees dropdown stories - out of favor YTD - such as VLP and SHLX offering visible growth that can support the stocks over the next 12 months.
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, KYN, TYG, KYE, SRV, CEM, MLPI, NML, FEN, NTG, KMF, MLPA, EMLP, FMO, AMZA, FEI, JMF, SRF, CBA, MLPN, GMZ, MLPX, GER, EMO, TTP, CTR, MLPS, CEN, SMM, DSE, FPL, AMU, MIE, JMLP, ENFR, ATMP, IMLP
Mon, Aug. 22, 5:43 PM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP) agrees to acquire terminals at two refineries in Louisiana and Texas from Valero Energy (NYSE:VLO) for $325M.
- The Meraux, La., assets have 3.9M barrels of storage capacity for crude oil, intermediates and refined petroleum products, while the Three Rivers, Tex., terminal has 2.25M barrels of capacity.
- VLP expects the acquisition to add ~$25M of net income and $39M of EBITDA during the first year of operation.
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:29 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Thu, Jul. 21, 5:29 PM
Thu, May 5, 7:20 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Apr. 21, 5:11 PM
Mon, Mar. 28, 4:52 PM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP) agrees to acquire the McKee Terminal Services business from Valero Energy (NYSE:VLO) for $240M.
- The terminal business that supports VLO’s McKee refinery consists of 75 tanks with 4.4M barrels of storage capacity for crude oil, intermediates and refined petroleum products; the business is expected to contribute ~$28M of EBITDA in its first year of operation.
- Upon closing, VLP plans to enter into a 10-year terminaling agreement with a VLO subsidiary.
Thu, Feb. 25, 7:25 PM
- Morgan Stanley analyst Tom Abrams sees improvement in the MLP multiple compression that has weighed on the group throughout the oil downturn, and the firm expands its MLP coverage by initiating ratings on several midstream names.
- While MLP prices could yet fall to new lows, Abrams believes progress has been made in approaching a bottom; however, he says investors should continue to avoid MLPs with overly-levered balance sheets, funding issues, weak cash flows and high distribution risk.
- Initiated with an Overweight rating: BPL, PSXP, VLP, DM, CPPL.
- Initiated at Equal Weight: MMP, CPGX, EQGP, EQM, WGP, WES, NS, NSH.
- Initiated at Underweight: EEP, ENBL, EEQ, MEP.
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:59 AM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP): Q4 EPS of $0.69 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $79.5M (+132.6% Y/Y) beats by $14.55M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Mon, Jan. 25, 4:52 PM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP) declares $0.32/share quarterly dividend, 4.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.3075.
- Forward yield 2.82%
- Payable Feb. 11; for shareholders of record Feb. 4; ex-div Feb. 2.
Nov. 19, 2015, 9:14 AM
Nov. 18, 2015, 4:53 PM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP) -4% AH after announcing a public offering of 4.25M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 637.5K units.
- VLP says it plans to use the proceeds for general partnership purposes, which may include funding future acquisitions, investments and other capital expenditures, and repayment of its outstanding debt.
Oct. 30, 2015, 7:11 AM
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP): Q3 EPS of $0.51 in-line.
- Revenue of $62.04M (+84.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.05M.