What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Apr. 22, 2015, 11:23 AM
- Volaris (VLRS +4.6%) continues its run of strong growth.
- Revenue rose 36% in Q1 to easily outpace the 5% increase in operating expenses.
- Passenger revenue per available seat mile improved 17.5% on higher fares and an increased load factor.
- Fuel costs were 27% lower during the quarter.
- The carrier also reported a 65% increase in non-ticket revenue to $22 per passenger.
- Previously: Volaris Aviation misses by $0.04, beats on revenue
Other News & PR