What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
May 22, 2014, 10:16 AM
- According to Florida-based Novus Medical Detox, today's marijuana is much more potent than the varieties available a generation ago. This poses significant health risks to consumers as the wave of legalization gains momentum.
- In a study by the University of Mississippi Potency Monitoring Project, the level of weed's main psychoactive ingredient, THC, has increased from 3.4% in 1993 to ~9% in 2008. In sinsemilla (the flowering tops of unfertilized female plants) THC levels have jumped from 5.8% to 13.4%. The lab has identified THC concentrations as high as 37% in certain pot strains.
- The controversy surrounding the legalization of marijuana will no doubt intensify as the health risks of consuming ever-higher levels of THC in cannabis become more widely known.
- Related tickers: (AFAI) (MDBX) (MJMD) (VAPR) (MJNA) (PLPL) (RFMK) (SKTO) (VMGI) (VAPE) (LATF) (HPNN) (NTRR)
Apr. 16, 2014, 12:18 PM
- Television producer Verde Media Group (VMGI +38.5%) creates a Biotech Division to capitalize on the legalized cannabis movement. The division will develop platform technologies for extracting highly purified THC and cannabidiol (CBD) and their use in various delivery systems such as sublingual, inhaled and blended with food products.
- The Biotech Division subsidiary Butazyme LLC signs an agreement with Asia-based Phoenix Energy to produce omega-3 oils.
- (CBIS) (ENDO) (HEMP) (LATF) (MWIP) (VAPE)
Verde Media Group Inc. is a publicly traded company listed on the OTC Markets traded under the stock symbol VMGI. The Company consists of three integrated divisions: 1. BioTech Division The Biotech Division manages a portfolio of biotech companies currently comprised of the following: Verde... More
Other News & PR