Mon, Aug. 22, 3:00 PM
Wed, Aug. 17, 3:00 PM
Wed, Aug. 17, 12:45 PM
Wed, Aug. 17, 9:22 AM
Wed, Aug. 17, 8:46 AM
- Downgrading to Underweight with $5.60 price target (reduced from $21), JPMorgan notes full-year guidance is very weak, implying 1% downside to vStreet revenue estimates, and 32% downside to EBITDA estimates.
- Credit Suisse suspends coverage due to a lack of transparency over the business model.
- via Notable Calls
- VNET -10.1% to $9.45 premarket
- Previously: 21Vianet Group misses by $0.08, beats on revenue (Aug. 16)
Fri, Jul. 15, 3:00 PM
Wed, Jun. 29, 3:00 PM
Wed, Jun. 15, 3:07 PM
Fri, May 27, 9:12 AM
Wed, May 25, 3:00 PM
Fri, May 13, 9:17 AM
Tue, May 10, 9:16 AM
Aug. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
Aug. 26, 2015, 5:22 PM
- Chinese data-center service provider 21Vianet Group (NASDAQ:VNET) is off 5.9% after hours after its Q2 results missed expectations on top and bottom lines. Shares had dropped 3.1% during market hours today.
- Net revenues were up nearly 32%, but net loss more than doubled from the prior year, as the company pointed to continued challenges with delayed new cabinet builds, bandwidth prices and organizational transition costs.
- Adjusted EBITDA of RMB149.4M ($24.1M) was up 13.2% but missed expectations of $27.4M.
- Revenue by segment: Hosting and related services, RMB643.7M (up 37.8%); Managed network services, RMB 223.1M (up 16.7%).
- The company also noted CFO Terry Wang has resigned from the board. It's appointed Sean Shao to the board as an independent director. Shao will chair the audit committee, and also joins the special committee to evaluate June's go-private proposal.
- Conference call to come at 8 p.m. ET.
Aug. 24, 2015, 10:00 AM
- Among the biggest tech decliners as U.S. stocks tumble/see panic selling amid a global plunge in equities triggered by China/macro fears: SolarCity (SCTY -8.4%), Ambarella (AMBA -8.6%), SolarEdge (SEDG -7.9%), Fitbit (FIT -9.7%), Canadian Solar (CSIQ -10.2%), 21Vianet (VNET -15.7%), Yingli (YGE -14.4%), VirnetX (VHC -11.3%), and Digital Ally (DGLY -19.3%).
- Also off sharply: Rapid7 (RPD -7.5%), Shopify (SHOP -9.1%), Alliance Fiber (AFOP -12%), SuperCom (SPCB -10%), Luxoft (LXFT -7.3%), Box (BOX -14.7%), and Castlight (CSLT -13.8%).
- The Nasdaq has pared its opening-bell losses a bit. It's now down 4.6%, after starting off down 7.5%.
- See also: Premarket decliners, Chinese tech decliners, large-cap tech decliners
- Update (10:35AM ET): SolarEdge is now up 1.6%. Various other names have pared their losses some, but remain sharply lower.
- Update 2 (10:42AM ET): Add SolarCity to the ranks of rebounding stocks: Shares are now up 4.7%.
- Update 3 (12:29PM ET): The Nasdaq is now down just 0.3%. Ambarella, Fitbit, Rapid7, and Canadian Solar have also turned positive.
Jul. 9, 2015, 9:18 AM
21Vianet Group, Inc. engages in the provision of carrier-neutral internet data center services. The company also provides hosting and related services, managed network services, cloud infrastructure services and content delivery network services. The hosting and related services include managed... More
Industry: Information Technology Services