Tue, Feb. 16, 5:36 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 10:14 AM
- While banks, brokerages, and insurers cheer the now near-certainty of higher rates, a big fall bounce for the REITs (IYR -1.8%) takes at least a pause as these income favorites mull some yield competition.
- Previously: December rate hike back on after big jobs number (Nov. 6)
- The 10-year Treasury yield is up nine basis points to 2.32% and the two-year yield has pushed to more than a five-year high of 0.90%.
- Realty Income (O -3.5%), Omega Healthcare (OHI -3.3%), Ventas (VTR -4.2%), HCP (HCP -2.8%), Medical Properties Trust (MPW -2.8%), Vornado (VNO -2.9%), Equity Residential (EQR -1.7%), AvalonBay (AVB -1.9%), Simon Property (SPG -2%), General Growth (GGP -3.2%), Inland Real Estate (ORC -0.8%), Kimco (KIM -2.6%), Public Storage (PSA -1.3%) Sovran (SSS -2.2%), Government Properties (GOV -2.3%), Boston Properties (BXP -2.6%), Ashford (AHP -5.9%), Hospitality Properties (HPT -2.1%), STAG Industrial (STAG -2.1%), Liberty Property (LPT -2%), American Campus (ACC -2.3%)
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, RQI, SCHH, ICF, SRS, RWR, RNP, JRS, KBWY, RFI, NRO, DRV, RIT, REK, RIF, FRI, FTY, PSR, DRA, FREL, WREI, IARAX, LRET, XLRE
May 5, 2015, 9:41 AM
- Q1 comparable FFO of $209.3M or $1.10 per share vs. $187.3M and $0.99 one year ago. Total FFO of 1.16 fell from $1.31. Expectations were for $1.19.
- FAD of $154.3M or $0.81 per share vs. $152M and $0.81 one year ago. Dividend is $0.63.
- Conference call at 10 ET
- Q1 Financial Supplement
- Previously: Vornado Realty Trust misses by $0.03, misses on revenue (May 4)
- VNO -2.2%
Feb. 24, 2015, 3:32 PM
- The 10-year Treasury yield has tumbled back beneath 2% amid Janet Yellen's congressional testimony and some weak economic data, but there's no bid for income favorites like equity REITs.
- The iShares DJ U.S. Real Estate ETF (IYR -1.9%).
- Realty Income (O -2.9%), National Retail Properties (NNN -2.7%), Senior Housing Properties (SNH -2.2%), Ventas (VTR -3.8%), HCP (HCP -3.6%), Equity Commonwealth (EQC -2.3%), Vornado (VNO -1.9%), Equity Residential (EQR -2.5%), AvalonBay (AVB -2.7%), Simon Property (SPG -1.8%), General Growth (GGP -2.1%), Kimco (KIM -3%), Sovran Self Storage (SSS -2%), Boston Properties (BXP -2%), Hospitality Properties (HPT -2.7%), LaSalle Hotel (LHO -2.8%), Liberty Property Trust (LPT -2.7%), American Campus Communities (ACC -1.7%).
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, SRS, ICF, SCHH, RWR, KBWY, DRV, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, WREI
Jan. 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 5:48 PM
May 5, 2014, 5:40 PM
May 5, 2014, 5:16 PM
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): Q1 EPS of $1.20 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $660.61M (-8.1% Y/Y) misses by $9.97M.
- Shares +5.26% AH.
Sep. 13, 2013, 3:33 PM
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO +0.2%) CEO Steven Roth resigns from the J.C. Penney (JCP -1%) board as the company (Vornado) reiterates its intention to sell the rest of its holdings in the retailer. Vornado exited about 40% of its 9.9% stake in J.C. Penney earlier this year, leaving it with 6.1%.
- SEC Form 13.
Mar. 4, 2013, 4:42 PM
Oct. 22, 2012, 2:05 PM
Macerich (MAC -2.2%) shares trade lower on news of the acquisition of two New York-based malls for a total of ~$1.25B as the REIT looks to expand its portfolio in the state. MAC will buy Kings Plaza, a 1.2M sq. ft. Brooklyn mall, from Alexander's (ALX +5.1%) for $751M, and will pick up Green Acres, a 1.8M sq. ft. Valley Springs mall, from Vornado Realty Trust (VNO -0.3%) for $500M.| Oct. 22, 2012, 2:05 PM
Apr. 16, 2012, 12:27 PM
Vornado Realty Trust (VNO +3.6%) shares jump as Chairman Steven Roth tells shareholders the company will put “everything” on the table to raise performance, considering share buybacks or splitting into smaller firms that would focus on different types of properties. Keefe Bruyette upgrades shares to Outperform from Market Perform.| Apr. 16, 2012, 12:27 PM
Mar. 5, 2012, 1:59 PM
Nov. 21, 2011, 3:16 PM