Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Wed, Jul. 27, 2:02 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 9:23 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:57 PM
- Viper Energy Partners (NASDAQ:VNOM) -2% AH after announcing a public offering of 7M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 1.05M units.
- VNOM says it plans to use the proceeds to repay part of the outstanding borrowings under its revolving credit facility and to fund a combined $111M in purchases of interests in 601 net royalty acres in the Midland Basin and 142 net royalty acres in the Delaware Basin.
Tue, May 3, 5:49 PM
Tue, May 3, 4:18 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:13 PM
- Viper Energy (NASDAQ:VNOM): Q4 EPS of $0.06 in-line.
- Revenue of $19.9M (-9.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.9M.
Mon, Feb. 8, 6:29 PM
- Viper Energy (NASDAQ:VNOM) declares $0.228/share quarterly dividend, 14% increase from prior dividend of $0.20.
- Forward yield 5.92%
- Payable Feb. 26; for shareholders of record Feb. 19; ex-div Feb. 17.
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Viper Energy (NASDAQ:VNOM): Q3 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $18.77M (-17.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.21M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:19 PM
- Viper Energy (NASDAQ:VNOM): Q2 EPS of $0.10 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $19.62M (+13.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.29M.
May 26, 2015, 5:43 PM
May 6, 2015, 6:10 PM
- Viper Energy (NASDAQ:VNOM): Q1 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $16.55M (+4.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.22M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 4:50 PM
- Viper Energy (NASDAQ:VNOM): Q4 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $21.9M misses by $0.22M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 2:59 PM
- Upstream MLPs have outperformed to start 2015, generating average total returns of 10%, but yields have also come down from their peak to ~20% YTD, and Wunderlich analyst Abhishek Sinha thinks the average yield will continue to slip to 12%-14%, as more companies are forced to cut distributions.
- The analyst expects cuts to come from Vanguard Natural Resources (NASDAQ:VNR), Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ:LGCY) and LRR Energy (NYSE:LRE), following the likes of EV Energy Partners (NASDAQ:EVEP), Breitburn Energy Partners (NASDAQ:BBEP) and New Source Energy Partners (NYSE:NSLP).
- Sinha also says he is less concerned that Viper Energy Partners (NASDAQ:VNOM) could be hurt by rig count reductions after parent Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ:FANG) reaffirmed its intentions to continue to run its two-rig program on VNOM’s acreage.
Feb. 4, 2015, 2:44 PM
- Barclays warns that MLPs focused on exploration and production, pressured by high debt levels and weak operating margins, could cut distributions as well as capital spending, with particular concern for oil and gas royalty trusts.
- The firm revises its estimates to reflect lower oil price assumptions in 2015-16, cutting ratings on Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO), Pacific Coast Oil Trust (NYSE:ROYT) and Vanguard Natural Resources (NASDAQ:VNR) to Equal Weight from Overweight; it reinstates Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ:LGCY) at Equal Weight, and reiterates Breitburn Energy (NASDAQ:BBEP), Linn Energy (NASDAQ:LINE), and Memorial Production Partners (NASDAQ:MEMP) at Equal Weight and Viper Energy Partners (NASDAQ:VNOM) at Overweight.
- Barclays notes that average yields for BBEP, LGCY, LINE, MEMP, and VNR have generally ranged from 9%-11% for most of the past five years but are now 14% based on the latest annualized distributions; based on lower oil prices, its distributable cash flow estimates imply average yields of 8%-9% in 2016.