Thu, Nov. 10, 6:33 AM
Fri, Sep. 30, 9:15 AM
Thu, Aug. 11, 6:39 AM
Fri, May 13, 7:04 AM
- VolitionRX (NYSEMKT:VNRX): Q1 EPS of -$0.13 in-line.
Mon, May 9, 9:56 AM
- Laboratory Corporation of America (LH +0.9%) launches Epi proColon, the first FDA-approved DNA-based blood test for colorectal cancer (CRC) screening. The product was developed by Epigenomics AG (OTCQX:EPGNF)(OTCQX:EPGNY) and is available under a joint commercialization agreement with Polymedco in North America.
- Epi proColon detects a DNA methylation biomarker for CRC called Septin9 in cell-free DNA circulating in the blood. The FDA approved it on April 13.
- CRC screening-related tickers: (EXAS +3.7%)(VNRX +0.3%)(TBIO +9.6%)(SQNM +1.8%)(BIOC +2.8%)(OTCQX:RHHBY +2.2%)(CHEK +20.8%)(TROV +0.6%)
Thu, Apr. 7, 7:50 AM
- VolitionRx Limited (NYSEMKT:VNRX) announces that its two molecular diagnostic assays that detect biomarkers of colorectal cancer circulating in the blood, NuQ V001 and NuQ T003, have been CE Mark approved. The company now has three colorectal cancer assays. The first, NuQ X001S, was CE Mark'd in September 2015.
- Each test targets different features of fragments of chromosomes called nucleosomes, short strands of DNA wrapped around a core of eight histone proteins.
- The company intends to offer a commercial test for colorectal cancer that consists of a panel of 4-6 individual NuQ assays that only require a drop of blood from patients. It expects to launch the test in Europe by the end of the year.
- In clinical studies, the NuQ blood tests accurately detected 86% of early-stage colorectal cancers (sensitivity: correctly identifying the positive samples) with 78% specificity (correctly identifying the negative samples). The tests also identified 75% of high-risk colorectal adenomas, pre-cancerous polyps that are likely to become cancerous.
- Shares are up 26% premarket but only on 500 shares.
- Read now VolitionRx Ltd.: Liquid Biopsy Cancer Screening Play
Thu, Mar. 17, 4:32 PM
Fri, Mar. 11, 7:39 AM
- VolitionRX (NYSEMKT:VNRX): FY15 EPS of -$0.54
Fri, Feb. 5, 9:11 AM
- Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ:SGEN) initiated with Overweight rating and $51 (54% upside) price target by Barclay's.
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD) initiated with Buy rating and $110 (27% upside) price target by Standpoint Research.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HALO) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (21% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Eyegate Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:EYEG) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (253% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SMMT) initiated with Buy rating and $14 (75% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) initiated with Neutral rating and $88 (14% upside) price target by Atlantic Equities.
- Bluebird bio (NASDAQ:BLUE) initiated with Outperform rating and $67 (36% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
- Kite Pharma (NASDAQ:KITE) initiated with Outperform rating and $85 (80% upside) price target by RBC Capital.
- VolitionRX (NYSEMKT:VNRX) initiated with Buy rating and $12 (217% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ:ACHC) initiated with Overweight rating and $85 (42% upside) price target by KeyBanc.
Nov. 4, 2015, 6:33 AM
- VolitionRX (NYSEMKT:VNRX): Q3 EPS of -$0.16 misses by $0.02.
Aug. 11, 2015, 6:32 AM
- VolitionRX Ltd (NYSEMKT:VNRX): Q2 EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.04.
May 12, 2015, 7:53 AM
- VolitionRX (NYSEMKT:VNRX): Q1 EPS of -$0.12 in-line.
Jan. 7, 2015, 11:44 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap VolitionRx (OTCQB:VNRX +21.5%) jumps on a 6x surge in volume albeit on turnover of only 39K shares. This morning, the company announced the results from a blinded clinical study that showed its NuQ diagnostic platform detected 84% of early stage surgically-treatable pancreatic cancers with 92% specificity.
- The NuQ system identifies and measures circulating nucleosomes in the blood. It can potentially differentiate between cancer types and other conditions such as endometriosis and inflammatory diseases.