Vantiv Is At A Vantage In Emerging Digital Payment Space
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:37 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, Jul. 6, 1:26 PM
- Moneris U.S. is a division of Canadian payments processing giant Moneris Solutions, owned by Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE:RY) and Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO). The price could be somewhere near $600M.
- Along with Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV), First Data Corp. (NYSE:FDC) has also shown interest, as have private equity shops like Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and SIlver Lake.
- The P-E firms have also expressed interest in buying Moneris Solutions for as much as $6B, though that's not currently on the block.
- Second round offers are due in about a week, according to the report.
- A relatively small player in the U.S., Moneris U.S. generates about $45M in EBITDA.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:31 PM
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AFL, AIZ, AKAM, ARAY, ARI, ASH, AXS, BEAT, BLDP, BRX, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, BYD, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CMG, COF, CREE, CRUS, CUDA, CVA, EBAY, EEFT, EQR, EW, EXAC, FE, FOE, FSP, FTI, FTNT, HAWK, HIW, HLS, HUBG, IRBT, ISIL, JBSS, JBT, KLAC, MKTO, MRCY, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NCR, NUVA, O, PEI, PNRA, PSA, PSB, RHI, RMD, RNR, SKT, SLCA, T, TEX, TMK, TSS, TWTR, TX, ULTI, VNTV, WNC, WRB, X, ZIXI
Wed, Feb. 3, 7:18 AM
- Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV): Q4 EPS of $0.65 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $453.18M (+12.7% Y/Y) beats by $13.2M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Dec. 15, 2015, 6:24 AM| Dec. 15, 2015, 6:24 AM
- November monthly performance was: 0%
- No dividends were paid in November
- Top 10 Holdings as of 11/30/2015: VeriSign Inc (VRSN): 0.41%, TFS Financial Corp (TFSL): 0.4%, TECO Energy Inc (TE): 0.37%, Vantiv Inc (VNTV): 0.34%, Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ): 0.34%, Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): 0.34%, Southwest Airlines Co (LUV): 0.34%, Alphabet Inc Class A (GOOGL): 0.33%, Republic Services Inc Class A (RSG): 0.33%, Cameron International Corp (CAM): 0.33%
Dec. 3, 2015, 8:26 AM
- Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV) yesterday launched a secondary offering of 13.4M shares of stock owned by Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITB), as the bank continues to wind down its stake.
- In Q4, Fifth Third expects to book a gain of about $273M after-tax from this sale (and a number of transactions just ahead of it). After all of these deals, the bank will be an owner of about 18.3% of Vantiv.
- Vantiv -2.3% premarket
Oct. 28, 2015, 8:26 AM
- Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV): Q3 EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $430.45M (+13.1% Y/Y) beats by $16.5M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Oct. 14, 2015, 2:52 PM
- There's apparently muted interest for the First Data (Pending:FDC) IPO as the deal price has been cut to $16-$17 per share from $18-$20, according to Barron's. The sale is expected to price later today.
- At issue for First Data is a still-heavy debt load and little valuation discount to smaller, faster-growing payments-and-processing names like Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV), Total Systems Services (NYSE:TSS), Global Payments (NYSE:GPN), and Heartland Payments Systems (NYSE:HPY). It's a hot sector and the whole group is up sharply this year.
- First Data would still raise $2.6B at the midpoint of the reportedly revised range, with a valuation of about $15B, and more than $18B in debt still outstanding after the IPO.
- Bernstein's Lisa Ellis: “Our perspective on First Data’s business outlook, in brief — chronic underperformer in a market with strong secular growth, on a slow, steady improvement path.”
- KKR took First Data private in a top-ticker of a deal in 2007 for $30B.
- Previously: First Data about to go public (Oct. 14)
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:59 PM
- Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV): Q2 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $423.6M (+27.8% Y/Y) beats by $14.95M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 7:35 AM
- Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV): Q1 EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $374.47M (+29.8% Y/Y) beats by $6.36M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 7:51 AM
- Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV): Q4 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $402.15M (+30.3% Y/Y) beats by $4.12M.
- Shares +1.67% PM.
Jan. 16, 2015, 4:32 PM
- Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV) and COO Carlos Lima have "decided that Mr. Lima’s employment with the Company would terminate effective February 27, 2015." (8-K)
- No word on who (if anyone) will replace Lima - plenty of U.S. companies have removed the COO position over the last several years. Q4 results arrive on Feb. 12.
Vantiv, Inc. operates as a holding company, which through its subsidiary, Vantiv Holding LLC, provides electronic payment processing services to merchants and financial institutions. It operates through two segments: Merchant Services and Financial Institution Services. The Merchant Services... More
Industry: Business Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR