Vanguard Mid Cap ETFNYSEARCA
Wed, Oct. 12, 2:13 PM
- Equity markets are blase about the release of the minutes from the Fed Open Market Committee, with stocks relatively unchanged. The Dow's up 0.1%, the S&P 500 up 0.2% and Nasdaq off by just 2 points.
- The 10-year Treasury yield is up 2.4 bps to 1.783%. TLT -0.1%; TBT +0.3%.
- SPDR Gold Trust ETF (NYSEARCA:GLD) has retaken a fractional gain, +0.1%. Comex gold is down 0.1% to 1,254.70.
- ETFs: VO, CRF, SCHX, VV, USA, MIDU, EZM, SCHM, IWR, ZF, FEX, JKD, EEH, MIDZ, FNX, EQL, JKG, CZA, IWL, FWDD, SYE, SBUS, ZLRG, JHMM, JHML, USSD, EQWM, HUSV, MDSS, USWD, SPY
Mon, Sep. 19, 11:44 AM
- Vanguard Extended Duration Treasury ETF (NYSEARCA:EDV) - $0.869. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.43%.
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VOT) - $0.220. 30-Day Sec yield of 0.78%.
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VOE) - $0.493. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.08%.
- Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VBR) - $0.655. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.97%.
- Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VBK) - $0.306. 30-Day Sec yield of 0.96%.
- Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VO) - $0.508. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.48%.
- Vanguard Energy ETF (NYSEARCA:VDE) - $0.612. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.42%.
- Payable Sept. 26; for shareholders of record Sept. 22; ex-div Sept. 20. 30 Day SEC yield as of 9/16/16.
Mon, Jun. 13, 2:27 PM
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VTI) of $0.469. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.00%.
- Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VBR) of $0.320. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.04%.
- Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VBK) of $0.359. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.01%.
- Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VO) of $0.469. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.51%.
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VV) of $0.426. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.03%.
- Vanguard Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VTV) of $0.484. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.63%.
- Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VUG) of $0.323. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.40%.
- Payable June 20; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14. 30-Day SEC yield as of 06/10/2016.
Mon, Mar. 14, 5:08 PM
Dec. 22, 2015, 2:10 PM
Sep. 22, 2015, 2:06 PM
Mar. 24, 2015, 2:09 PM
Dec. 19, 2014, 7:25 AM
May 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
- Barely in the green for the year at the moment, the S&P 500 could slide 10% between now and October, says the technician, but there's a stealth bear market already happening in the Nasdaq, S&P Mid-Cap, and Russell 2000, and when support breaks (less than another 2%), those indices could see 20-25% declines.
- The situation reminds him of 1994 when the Dow and S&P were in a trading range all year, but things were falling apart underneath the surface.
- Following the washout into October, though, Acampora sees a "very, very strong Q4."
- Nasdaq ETFs: QQQ, PSQ, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, QLD, QQEW, QQQE, QQXT, TNDQ
- Mid-cap ETFs: MDY, MVV, IJH, VO, EZM, MIDU, RWK, UMDD, IWR, SCHM, DIM, IVOO, MIDZ, MZZ, CZA, FNX, JKG, SMDD, XMLV, MYY, TRNM, EWRM, PXMC
- Russell 2000 ETFs: IWM, TZA, TNA, UWM, URTY, TWM, RWM, SRTY, VTWO, EWRS, TWOK, SMLV
Apr. 29, 2014, 12:13 PM
- The following ETFs lowered their fees from 0.10% to 0.09%: The Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF (VBK), Mid-Cap ETF (VO), Mid-Cap Value ETF (VOE), Mid-Cap Growth (VOT), Large-Cap ETF (VV), Value ETF (VTV) and Growth ETF (VUG).
- The Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND) will see a 20% decline in expense ratio to 0.08%.
- The only fund to raise fees this round is the Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF (VBR), which will rise 20%, from 0.10% to 0.12%, to cover expenses incurred indirectly through investments in business development companies; which the fund no longer covers.
Mar. 24, 2014, 12:43 AM
Nov. 11, 2013, 8:51 AM
- "I don't want to miss out." a Los Angeles real estate appraiser said in a note to his financial adviser last week after seeing one pundit up his DJIA forecast to 20K.
- "Frankly, from 2009 until recently, I wanted to stay very conservative," says a technology sales manager. "I want to get more aggressive."
- A Houston attorney and stock market skeptic was turned by her Schwab statement showing YTD gains of nearly 20%. She's planning on set aside more of her paycheck for stocks. "Sometimes you feel like it's too late. But it's probably never too late."
- Inflows of $8.9B into long-only equity funds last week were the largest amount since March 2000. This follows October inflows into stock funds that were the 3rd largest on record.
- Index ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, IWM, TZA, TNA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IVV, SPXU, UWM, SPLV, UPRO, VOO, QID, MDY, VB, SPXS, PRF, SPXL, DOG, TQQQ, IJR, RSP, SQQQ, DXD, SLY, QLD, MVV, RWJ, RWL, IJH, EPS, VO, TWM, URTY, SCHA, SDOW, UDOW, DDM, EZM, MIDU, VV, RWK, RWM, SRTY, SCHX, IWB, UMDD, IWR, SPHB, NY, SAA, BXUB, SCHM, DWAS, QQEW, VTWO, MIDZ, QQQE, MZZ, JKD, IVOO, DIM, VONE, SBB, RSCO, EQL, FNX, JKJ, CZA, SDD, ROLA, TRND, SFLA, XMLV, BXUC, XSLV, JKG, SMDD, MYY, FYX, QQXT, VIOO, EEH, ONEK, TRSK, TRNM, SPXH, EWRS, TWOK, FSE, BXDB, EWRI, FSU, PXLC, SMLV, FWDD, TNDQ, LGLV, EWRM, ALTL, PXMC, PXSC
Nov. 1, 2013, 12:03 PM
- Investors poured another $12.4B into global equity funds in the week ended Wednesday, with BAML's Michael Hartnett saying another $8B-$9B of inflows over the next two weeks would trigger a contrarian sell signal in his firm's flow-based model.
- This would coincide with BAML's Bull & Bear Index, which is getting a little to bullish for comfort. Fund manager cash levels were at 4.4% in October. A dip below 4% in November, says Hartnett, would trigger a bright red Sell alert.
- Stock index ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, IWM, VTI, TZA, TNA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IWC, IVV, SPXU, UWM, SPLV, UPRO, VOO, QID, MDY, VB, SPXS, PRF, SPXL, DOG, TQQQ, IJR, RSP, DXD, SQQQ, SLY, QLD, PRFZ, MVV, RWJ, RWL, IJH, EPS, VO, SCHB, TWM, URTY, SCHA, SDOW, UDOW, VXF, USMV, DDM, EZM, MIDU, VV, RWM, RWK, IWV, SRTY, SCHX, IWB, ITOT, ONEQ, PDP, UMDD, IWR, OEF, SPHB, IYY, MGC, NY, SAA, SCHM, BXUB, DWAS, QQEW, VTWO, XLG, NYC, MIDZ, MZZ, QQQE, QUAL, DIM, IVOO, JKD, SBB, VONE, EXT, RSCO, CZA, FNX, EQL, JKJ, FVI, SDD, EUSA, ROLA, PZI, FDM, SFLA, TRND, RTLA, XMLV, THRK, XSLV, JKG, BXUC, SMDD, WMCR, MYY, FYX, QQXT, VIOO, TRNM, ONEK, EEH, SPXH, TRSK, IWL, VTHR, EWRS, TWOK, FSE, FSU, PXLC, EWRI, PWO, TOTS, SMLV, BXDB, EWRM, LGLV, UWC, TNDQ, FNDB, FWDD, ALTL, FMK, PXSC, SIZE, PXMC, PIQ, TWQ
Oct. 31, 2013, 7:08 AM
- Still coming to grips with the slightest hawkish twist to the FOMC statement yesterday afternoon, S&P 500 (SPY) futures are down 0.25% and the Nasdaq 100 (QQQ) is off 0.45%. Facebook soared after a big earnings beat last night, then actually turned red during the earnings call, but is now higher by 3% in the premarket.
- Europe opened to the downside, but is now mostly higher, and Asia was solidly lower overnight.
- Treasury yields have regained some of their composure, the 10-year yield falling 3 basis points to 2.51%, after shooting higher yesterday afternoon post-statement. Gold's off 1% to $1,.335 per ounce.
- ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, IWM, VTI, TZA, TNA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IWC, IVV, SPXU, SPLV, UWM, UPRO, VOO, QID, MDY, VB, SPXS, PRF, SPXL, DOG, TQQQ, IJR, RSP, DXD, SQQQ, SLY, QLD, PRFZ, MVV, RWJ, RWL, IJH, EPS, VO, SCHB, TWM, URTY, SCHA, SDOW, UDOW, VXF, USMV, DDM, EZM, VV, MIDU, RWM, RWK, IWV, SRTY, SCHX, ITOT, IWB, ONEQ, PDP, IWR, UMDD, OEF, SPHB, IYY, MGC, NY, SAA, SCHM, BXUB, DWAS, QQEW, VTWO, XLG, NYC, MIDZ, MZZ, QUAL, QQQE, DIM, IVOO, JKD, VONE, SBB, EXT, RSCO, CZA, FVI, FNX, JKJ, EQL, EUSA, PZI, SDD, FDM, ROLA, SFLA, RTLA, TRND, XMLV, THRK, XSLV, JKG, BXUC, SMDD, WMCR, MYY, FYX, QQXT, VIOO, EEH, TRNM, ONEK, SPXH, TRSK, IWL, EWRS, VTHR, TWOK, FSE, PXLC, EWRI, FSU, SMLV, BXDB, PWO, TOTS, EWRM, LGLV, TNDQ, UWC, FWDD, ALTL, FMK, FNDB, PXSC, PXMC, SIZE, PIQ, TWQ.
Aug. 23, 2013, 2:34 PM
- "The small cap valuation story has also deteriorated a bit," writes Credit Suisse's Calvasina and Mahaffy, noting the relative ratio between small caps and mid caps has gotten back in line with the long-term average.
- A bigger issue though, is absolute valuations - small and mid cap stocks have become overvalued relative to large caps which themselves are overvalued.
- Bottom line: The entire equity market has a valuation problem and the valuation of small and mid caps is little better or worse.
- Small cap ETFs: IWM, VTWO, EWRS, SRTY, TWM, RWM, TNA, URTY, UWM, TZA, SMLV, TWOK.
- Mid-cap ETFs: SCHM, RWK, FNX, MDY, IJH, VO, VXF, JKG, IWR.
Mar. 20, 2013, 8:35 AM
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap ETFs