Mon, Jun. 13, 2:35 PM
- Vanguard Small-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VB) - $0.304. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.58% .
- Vanguard FTSE Pacific ETF (NYSEARCA:VPL) - $0.457.
- Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF (NYSEARCA:VGK) - $0.924.
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (NYSEARCA:VWO) - $0.223.
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VOT) - $0.151. 30-Day Sec yield of 0.84% .
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VOE) - $0.447. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.09% .
- Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF (NYSEARCA:VEU) - $0.530.
- Payable June 20; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14. 30-Day SEC yield as of 06/10/2016.
Mon, Mar. 14, 5:07 PM
Dec. 22, 2015, 4:50 PM
Sep. 22, 2015, 2:06 PM
Mar. 24, 2015, 2:12 PM
Mar. 11, 2015, 1:50 PM
- The Direxion Value Line Mid- and Large-Cap High Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA:VLML) and the Direxion Value Line Small- and Mid-Cap High Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA:VLSM) both use a modified equal-weighting approach and target companies paying “above average” dividends in their selected market caps.
- The Direxion Value Line Conservative Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:VLLV) will track a basket of funds with a strong Safety Ranking, created by Value Line to measure how a stock is likely to weather a market downturn.
- Other ETFs tracking value by market capitalization: VBR, EES, VTV, VOE, IWS, SCHV, JKL, PWV, UVU, EZY, TILT, JKI, FYT, IWX, JKF, IELG, IESM, GVT, FNK, VLU, SJL, SYV
Dec. 19, 2014, 7:08 AM
Apr. 29, 2014, 12:13 PM
- The following ETFs lowered their fees from 0.10% to 0.09%: The Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF (VBK), Mid-Cap ETF (VO), Mid-Cap Value ETF (VOE), Mid-Cap Growth (VOT), Large-Cap ETF (VV), Value ETF (VTV) and Growth ETF (VUG).
- The Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND) will see a 20% decline in expense ratio to 0.08%.
- The only fund to raise fees this round is the Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF (VBR), which will rise 20%, from 0.10% to 0.12%, to cover expenses incurred indirectly through investments in business development companies; which the fund no longer covers.
Apr. 21, 2014, 11:17 AM
- It may be too late to pick up the "free desert" of higher returns from small caps and value stocks, suggests Larry Swedroe, as their historical outperformance is now common knowledge. In the past few years, markets have quickly bid up the share prices of these names alongside numerous publications and studies proving their superiority as investments. "One of the characteristics of an efficient market is that once an anomaly is discovered, the very act of exploiting it will cause it to rapidly shrink and eventually disappear."
- Related ETFs: IVE, IWM, IJS, TZA, TNA, UWM, VB, IJR, SLY, EES, VBR, RWJ, URTY, IWD, VTV, SCHA, TWM, IWN, SDOG, VOE, RWM, SRTY, RPV, IWS, IJJ, DEF, SPYV, SCHV, SAA, DWAS, FLAG, JKL, VTWO, PWV, RZV, VOOV, MGV, DOD, SLYV, SDD, VIOO, RSCO, JKJ, SBB, UVU, RFV, EZY, TILT, FYX, VIOV, FNDA, FTA, XSLV, FYT, IWX, MDYV, JKF, IVOV, JKI, PXSV, EWRS, TWOK, VTWV, UVT, VONV, FNDX, PXLV, UVG, SJH, SMLV, SJF, IESM, VLU, GVT, PXMV, PXSC, SJL, FNK, IELG, SYV
Mar. 24, 2014, 12:46 AM
Apr. 17, 2013, 9:59 PM
Vanguard has transitioned its 8 standard U.S. market cap weighted ETFs from their previous MSCI indexes to CRSP indexes. Mega Cap Value ETF (MGV), Mega Cap Growth ETF (MGK), Large Cap Growth ETF (VUG), Large Cap Value ETF (VTV), Mid-Cap Growth ETF (VOT), Mid-Cap Value ETF (VOE), Small-Cap Growth ETF (VBK) and Small-Cap Value ETF (VBR) are among 22 funds Vanguard announced index switches for last October, allowing it to lower fees across the board.| Apr. 17, 2013, 9:59 PM | 1 Comment
Apr. 15, 2013, 5:28 PMVanguard adjusts fees on 3 ETFs, including the Total Stock Market ETF (VTI), where strong inflows allows the expense ratio to fall to 0.05% vs. 0.21% at TMW and 0.20% at IYY. VBR is cut to 0.20% vs. competitors SLYV and IWN at 0.25%. VOE is hiked to 0.12%, but remains below IJJ, IWS and MDYV which charge 0.25% each. | Apr. 15, 2013, 5:28 PM
Mar. 20, 2013, 8:33 AM
See more details on sponsor's website
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth vs. Value ETFs