- Revenue has grown at a CAGR of 37.0% since 2011. Operating expenses have kept pace with revenue growth and has resulted in large and large operating losses.
- Unstructured data is expected to grow exponentially over the next decade.
- Varonis is considered one of the only companies able to properly service this market segment.
- Although unstructured data is expected to increase, the business value of unstructured data isn't well established. Additionally, executives aren't spending on unstructured data let alone data governance.
- Varonis has grown rapidly but management's aggressive growth plan combined with an unknown market demand makes Varonis a risky long-term investment.