Yesterday, 4:14 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALEX, ALJ, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARAY, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATR, ATRC, AUY, AZPN, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOFI, BOOM, BSAC, BVN, CA, CATM, CBI, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CLD, CLMS, CNMD, COLM, COWN, CPT, CRUS, CUBE, CXP, CY, DECK, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, ESS, EXPE, FET, FII, FIX, FLEX, FLS, FORM, FPO, FR, FTNT, FTV, GIMO, GOOG, HBI, HIG, HLS, HTH, IART, IM, INT, INVA, IPHS, ISBC, ITGR, KAMN, KIM, KONA, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, MAA, MAC, MCK, MLNX, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSTR, NANO, NATI, NGD, NR, NSIT, NSR, OFC, OII, OIS, OMCL, OSIS, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PKD, POWI, PSMT, PXLW, RGC, RSG, SGEN, SHOR, SIMO, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPNC, SPSC, SRCL, SSD, SSNC, STRZA, SYK, SYNA, TDOC, TEAM, TFSL, TGB, TLGT, TMST, VCRA, VDSI, VR, VRSN, WRE, WRI, WSFS, YRCW
Thu, Oct. 20, 5:36 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:07 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:07 PM
- VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN): Q1 EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $281.87M (+9.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.37M.
- Shares +0.85%.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Fri, Feb. 12, 5:25 PM
- VeriSign (VRSN +3.8%) closed near $77 after beating Q4 estimates and reporting it added 4.6M net new domain names - up from Q3's 1.68M and Q4 2014's 0.59M, and bringing the total base to 139.8M (+6.3% Y/Y).
- The company also disclosed it has upped its buyback authorization by $611M, raising its available funds to $1B; that's good for repurchasing over 11% of shares at current levels. $150M was spent on buybacks in Q4, and $622M over the whole of 2015.
- A slightly soft 2016 outlook is being brushed off: On the earnings call (transcript), VeriSign guided for 2016 revenue of $1.11B-$1.135B (+5-7% Y/Y) vs. a $1.14B consensus. Op. margin is expected to rise to 62.5%-63.5% from 2015's 61.5%, and the capex budget has been set at $40M-$50M.
- 12.2M new domain names were processed vs. 9.2M in Q3 and 8.2M a year ago. CEO James Bidzos attributed the Q4 domain name strength to Chinese/Asia-Pac demand - Chinese domain name investment/speculation has surged in recent months. Bidzos: "While we believe China and the Asia-Pacific region will continue to perform well, we expect these markets to return to more normal levels in 2016."
- Non-GAAP operating expenses fell by $1M Y/Y to $103M. For the whole of 2015, free cash flow rose 11% to $629M (well above net income of $405M). VeriSign ended 2015 with $1.9B in cash ($753M in the U.S.) and over $1.2B in debt.
- VeriSign's Q4 results, earnings release
Thu, Feb. 11, 4:07 PM
- VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN): Q4 EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $272.62M (+6.5% Y/Y) beats by $2.42M.
- Shares -1.5%.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 5, 1:37 PM
- After initially seeing just modest losses, VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN) has sold off in the wake of a downgrade to Sell from Citi.
- The downgrade follows a 2015 in which the domain name and Web security service provider's shares rose 53% amid healthy domain registration activity. VeriSign currently trades for 23x a 2016 EPS consensus of $3.46.
- Q4 results arrive on Feb. 11.
Dec. 15, 2015, 6:24 AM| Dec. 15, 2015, 6:24 AM
- November monthly performance was: 0%
- No dividends were paid in November
- Top 10 Holdings as of 11/30/2015: VeriSign Inc (VRSN): 0.41%, TFS Financial Corp (TFSL): 0.4%, TECO Energy Inc (TE): 0.37%, Vantiv Inc (VNTV): 0.34%, Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ): 0.34%, Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): 0.34%, Southwest Airlines Co (LUV): 0.34%, Alphabet Inc Class A (GOOGL): 0.33%, Republic Services Inc Class A (RSG): 0.33%, Cameron International Corp (CAM): 0.33%
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:16 PM
- VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN): Q3 EPS of $0.78 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $265.78M (+4.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.36M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Jul. 24, 2015, 7:09 PM
- Verisign (NASDAQ:VRSN) rallied today after slightly beating Q2 revenue estimates (and slightly missing on EPS). Shares made a fresh high of $70.99 before paring their gains amid a market selloff.
- On its earnings call (transcript), the domain name/Web security service provider guided for 2015 revenue of $1.045B-$1.055B (+3.5%-4.5% Y/Y), in-line with a $1.05B consensus. Full-year gross margin is still expected to be at least 80%.
- Key metrics: 520K net new domain names were added in Q2, leading the total base to rise to 133.5M. 8.7M new .com and .net registrations were processed, flat Q/Q and up 200K Y/Y. The .com/.net renewal rate was 73.4%, up from 72.5% in Q1 and 72.6% a year ago, and the deferred revenue balance rose by $7M Q/Q to $932M.
- Financials: GAAP costs/expenses rose 6% Y/Y to $113.6M (compares with 5% rev. growth). $156M was spent to buy back 2.5M shares. Verisign ended Q2 with $1.9B in cash/investments, and a similar amount of debt.
- Q2 results, PR
Jul. 23, 2015, 4:17 PM
- VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN): Q2 EPS of $0.74 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $262.54M (+4.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.65M.