Thu, Mar. 12, 3:13 PM
- Major tech gainers are about even with major decliners on a day the Nasdaq is up 0.8% (thanks to a broader market rally) in spite of Intel's Q1 warning.
- Notable gainers include 3D printer maker Voxeljet (VJET +5.9%), cloud ERP/HR software provider NetSuite (N +3.7%), flash sales site Zulily (ZU +7.5%), stock photo marketplace Shutterstock (SSTK +6.5%), cloud telecom expense software vendor Tangoe (TNGO +5.6%), It services provider Virtusa (VRTU +4.7%), online video ad platform TubeMogul (TUBE +4%), and online ad campaign software provider Marin (MRIN +4.2%).
- Notable decliners include several Chinese firms. Specifically, search/portal/game provider Sohu (SOHU -5.3%), entertainment/IM/gaming platform YY (YY -4.2%), mobile game publisher Sky-mobi (MOBI -5.8%), and sports lottery site 500.com (WBAI -5.6%).
- Other big decliners include printer maker Lexmark (LXK -2.6%), chip packaging/testing provider ChipMOS (IMOS -4.7%), and smart grid/wind turbine component maker AMSC (AMSC -6.3%).
- Zulily is just a day removed from making fresh lows the wake of last month's Q4 miss and soft guidance. BMO provided an upbeat note on TubeMogul yesterday.
- YY has now more than given back the gains it saw last week following its Q4 beat. ChipMOS posts Q4 results after the close, and is two days removed from reporting its February sales rose 10.5% Y/Y, a slower pace than in recent months (thanks in part to the timing of the Chinese New Year). 500.com recently crashed due to license suspensions, but had bounced from its lows. Lexmark drop comes shortly after HP refreshed its printer lineup.
- Previously covered: Box, Rosetta Stone, CyberArk, Integrated Silicon, Universal Display, Spherix, Synchronoss, Ingram Micro
May 10, 2012, 12:53 PM
May 9, 2012, 5:24 PM
VRTU vs. ETF Alternatives
Virtusa Corp is an information technology services company. It uses an offshore delivery model to provide various information technology services, including IT consulting, technology implementation and application outsourcing.
Other News & PR