- Thanks to Gilead’s Sovaldi, the company has decided to call off Incivek from the market on the back of shrinking market share and substitute options available.
- The successful introduction of Incivek had pulled the company out of its heavy loss phase in 2011.
- The company plans to apply for authorization of TRAFFIC and TRANSPORT in the last quarter which is the first cure for the main cause of cystic fibrosis in individuals.
- The company’s current leverage status may prove to be detrimental to the company’s going concern status if the losses continue to occur.
- The near term future prospects seem rather uncertain for this company.