Wed, Sep. 28, 12:48 PM
Wed, Sep. 28, 11:01 AM
Wed, Sep. 28, 9:21 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:53 PM
Mon, Jun. 13, 11:45 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 5:07 PM
- Versartis (NASDAQ:VSAR): Q1 EPS of -$0.82 misses by $0.06.
Fri, Apr. 8, 10:15 AM
- In a note to investors, Citi says the U.S. Treasury's recent pushback on inversion deals bodes well for merger and acquisition activity in small and mid cap biotechs as large caps move to beef up R&D pipelines.
- Likely targets over the next 12-18 months are: Ardelyx (ARDX +2.4%), Medivation (MDVN -0.2%), Ophthotech (OPHT +1.5%), Puma Biotechnology (PBYI +1.6%), Portola Pharmaceuticals (PTLA +3%), Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE -1.1%), Relypsa (RLYP -3.2%) and Versartis (VSAR -2.1%).
- In Citi's opinion, RLYP and MDVN head the list.
- Now read Medivation's Drug Pipeline is Severely Underrated And Undervalued
Fri, Feb. 19, 10:02 AM
- Versartis (VSAR -3.2%) Q4 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $15.6M (+34.5%); SG&A: $4.6M (+7.0%); Operating Loss: ($20.2M) (-27.0%); Net Loss: ($20.1M) (-28.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.69) (-6.2%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $60M (+84.0%); SG&A: $22.5M (+66.7%); Operating Loss: ($82.5M) (-79.0%); Net Loss: ($82.2M) (+1.1%); Loss Per Share: ($2.84) (+35.3%); Quick Assets: $182.1M (+6.7%).
- No guidance given.
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:44 PM
- Versartis (NASDAQ:VSAR): Q4 EPS of -$0.69 beats by $0.02.
Wed, Jan. 27, 12:49 PM
Fri, Jan. 8, 5:42 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:19 PM
- Versartis (NASDAQ:VSAR): Q3 EPS of -$0.69 beats by $0.02.
Sep. 15, 2015, 12:41 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 8:35 AM
- Versartis (NASDAQ:VSAR): Q2 EPS of -$0.67 misses by $0.03.
Jul. 6, 2015, 10:39 AM
- Thinly traded small cap Versartis (VSAR +19.5%) jumps on average volume in response to its announcement that the FDA removed the partial clinical hold on its 136-subject Phase 3 trial, called VELOCITY, assessing its lead product candidate, VRS-317, in pediatric patients with growth hormone deficiency. Patient recruitment can now proceed.
- Interim six-month height velocity data are expected by the end of 2016. Top-line data on 12-month mean height velocity are expected by mid-2017. If all goes well, FDA clearance could happen by late 2018.
- The primary endpoint of the study is non-inferiority of VRS-317 administered twice monthly to daily doses of Pfizer's (PFE +0.5%) Genotropin (somatropin [rDNA origin]) and Novo Nordisk's (NVO -0.3%) Norditropin (somatropin [rDNA origin]) as measured by 12-month mean height velocity.
May 6, 2015, 6:06 PM
- Versartis (NASDAQ:VSAR): Q1 EPS of -$0.79 misses by $0.16.