What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 10, 2015, 2:59 AM
- New Ebola cases have surfaced in Liberia, the worst hit of all Ebola-affected nations, suggesting that the fight against the disease could take months, or even years, to fully eliminate.
- Recent scientific studies and case reports indicate the Ebola virus can persist in survivors' bodily fluids months longer than previously thought.
- Liberia has already been declared Ebola-free (42 days pass without a new episode of hemorrhagic fever) twice this year, only to see new cases appear.
- Previously: Sierra Leone declared free of Ebola (Nov. 08 2015)
- Ebola-related stocks: JNJ, GSK, HEB, BCRX, NLNK, NNVC, INO, OTCQB:GOVX, SRPT, CMRX, PLX, NSPH, LAKE, APT, VSR, SMED
Nov. 5, 2015, 8:44 AM
- Versar (NYSEMKT:VSR): FQ1 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $44.91M (+51.7% Y/Y)
Sep. 15, 2015, 12:41 PM
Sep. 15, 2015, 9:12 AM
Sep. 15, 2015, 8:31 AM
- Versar (NYSEMKT:VSR): FQ4 EPS of $0.09
- Revenue of $56.34M (+126.3% Y/Y)
May 10, 2015, 7:06 AM
- The World Health Organization has declared Liberia free of Ebola, marking the end of a national outbreak that infected as many as 400 new victims a week at its peak.
- Liberia has now gone 42 days - twice Ebola's maximum incubation period - since the burial of its last confirmed patient without discovering a new case.
- The disease is still spreading in Sierra Leone and Guinea, though at a slower pace. According to WHO statistics, more than 11,000 people have died from the virus, with about half of them in Liberia.
- Ebola-related stocks: JNJ, GSK, HEB, BCRX, NLNK, NNVC, INO, TKMR, OTCQB:GOVX, SRPT, CMRX, PLX, NSPH, LAKE, APT, VSR, SMED.
May 8, 2015, 8:19 AM
- Versar (NYSEMKT:VSR): FQ3 EPS of $0.03
- Revenue of $39.8M (+41.1% Y/Y)
- Shares +5.44% PM.
Feb. 5, 2015, 8:19 AM
- Versar (NYSEMKT:VSR): FQ2 EPS of $0.03.
- Revenue of $34.16M (+21.8% Y/Y).
Nov. 26, 2014, 12:49 PM
Nov. 20, 2014, 11:03 AM
- The Securities and Exchange Commission suspends trading in thinly-traded nano caps Bravo Enterprises (OTCQB:OGNG), Immunotech Labs (OTCPK:IMMB), Myriad Interactive Media (MYRY) and Wholehealth Products (OTCPK:GWPC) citing a lack of publicly available information about the firms' operations.
- The SEC can suspend trading in a stock for 10 days and prohibit broker-dealers from soliciting buyers and sellers until certain reporting requirements are met.
- Ebola Small Cap Index (based on trading behavior): (OTCQB:AEMD -7%)(HEB +1.4%)(TKMR +0.2%)(NLNK +5.4%)(NNVC +2.9%)(INO +5%)(OTCQB:GOVX -2.1%)(SRPT +3.5%)(CMRX -1.3%)(PLX -0.9%)(NSPH -1.4%)(BCRX +0.4%)(LAKE -1.9%)(APT -2.4%)(VSR)(SMED +0.7%)
Nov. 17, 2014, 12:06 PM
- Nano cap Aethlon Medical (OTCQB:AEMD +29.8%) jumps on massive turnover of 10M shares in response to its report of the successful treatment of a critically-ill Ebola patient in Germany with its Hemopurifier bio-filtration device. In a post-treatment analysis, the device captured 242M Ebola viruses. The patient is expected to make a full recovery.
- The Hemopurifier targets the broad-spectrum elimination of viruses and immunosuppressive proteins from the blood.
- The stock has more than tripled since mid-October when the first treatment with the Hemopurifier was reported.
- Some of the members of the trading behavior-characterized Ebola Small Cap Index have completed their round trips. (HEB +1.2%)(TKMR +5.1%)(NLNK +2.5%)(NNVC -3.8%)(INO -8.5%)(OTCQB:GOVX)(SRPT -0.7%)(CMRX +4.4%)(PLX -1%)(NSPH -0.2%)(BCRX +0.7%)(LAKE +1.3%)(APT +0.2%)(VSR -0.7%)(SMED -2.7%)
Nov. 5, 2014, 9:02 AM
- Versar (NYSEMKT:VSR): Q1 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $29.58M (+1.6% Y/Y).
Nov. 4, 2014, 9:15 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:18 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:10 AM
- The CDC has published new guidelines on healthcare workers who have returned from caring for Ebola patients in Africa following days of disagreements between the federal government and state governors.
- The guidelines recommend that people at high risk of developing Ebola voluntarily isolate themselves from others for 21 days.
- Several states, including New York and New Jersey, still require mandatory quarantines on such people, which has triggered the tensions with the White House.
- Ebola Small-cap Index: HEB, TKMR, NLNK, NNVC, INO, OTCQB:GOVX, SRPT, CMRX, PLX, NSPH, BCRX, LAKE, APT, VSR, SMED.
Oct. 24, 2014, 5:37 PM
Versar Inc together with its subsidiaries provides solutions to government and commercial clients relating construction management, environmental services, munitions response, telecommunications, and energy in the United States.
Other News & PR