Versar: Buy This Boring Stock For Superior Return
Lares Capital • 14 Comments
Lares Capital • 14 Comments
Versar: A Great Opportunity In A Sequester Panic
Tue, May 17, 12:47 PM
Mon, May 16, 12:51 PM
Mon, May 16, 8:24 AM
Wed, Apr. 6, 12:46 PM
Mon, Mar. 21, 12:52 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 8:19 AM
Dec. 10, 2015, 2:59 AM
- New Ebola cases have surfaced in Liberia, the worst hit of all Ebola-affected nations, suggesting that the fight against the disease could take months, or even years, to fully eliminate.
- Recent scientific studies and case reports indicate the Ebola virus can persist in survivors' bodily fluids months longer than previously thought.
- Liberia has already been declared Ebola-free (42 days pass without a new episode of hemorrhagic fever) twice this year, only to see new cases appear.
- Previously: Sierra Leone declared free of Ebola (Nov. 08 2015)
- Ebola-related stocks: JNJ, GSK, HEB, BCRX, NLNK, NNVC, INO, OTCQB:GOVX, SRPT, CMRX, PLX, NSPH, LAKE, APT, VSR, SMED
Nov. 5, 2015, 8:44 AM
- Versar (NYSEMKT:VSR): FQ1 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $44.91M (+51.7% Y/Y)
Sep. 15, 2015, 12:41 PM
Sep. 15, 2015, 9:12 AM
Sep. 15, 2015, 8:31 AM
- Versar (NYSEMKT:VSR): FQ4 EPS of $0.09
- Revenue of $56.34M (+126.3% Y/Y)
May 10, 2015, 7:06 AM
- The World Health Organization has declared Liberia free of Ebola, marking the end of a national outbreak that infected as many as 400 new victims a week at its peak.
- Liberia has now gone 42 days - twice Ebola's maximum incubation period - since the burial of its last confirmed patient without discovering a new case.
- The disease is still spreading in Sierra Leone and Guinea, though at a slower pace. According to WHO statistics, more than 11,000 people have died from the virus, with about half of them in Liberia.
- Ebola-related stocks: JNJ, GSK, HEB, BCRX, NLNK, NNVC, INO, TKMR, OTCQB:GOVX, SRPT, CMRX, PLX, NSPH, LAKE, APT, VSR, SMED.
May 8, 2015, 8:19 AM
- Versar (NYSEMKT:VSR): FQ3 EPS of $0.03
- Revenue of $39.8M (+41.1% Y/Y)
- Shares +5.44% PM.
Feb. 5, 2015, 8:19 AM
- Versar (NYSEMKT:VSR): FQ2 EPS of $0.03.
- Revenue of $34.16M (+21.8% Y/Y).
Nov. 26, 2014, 12:49 PM
Nov. 20, 2014, 11:03 AM
- The Securities and Exchange Commission suspends trading in thinly-traded nano caps Bravo Enterprises (OTCQB:OGNG), Immunotech Labs (OTCPK:IMMB), Myriad Interactive Media (MYRY) and Wholehealth Products (OTCPK:GWPC) citing a lack of publicly available information about the firms' operations.
- The SEC can suspend trading in a stock for 10 days and prohibit broker-dealers from soliciting buyers and sellers until certain reporting requirements are met.
- Ebola Small Cap Index (based on trading behavior): (OTCQB:AEMD -7%)(HEB +1.4%)(TKMR +0.2%)(NLNK +5.4%)(NNVC +2.9%)(INO +5%)(OTCQB:GOVX -2.1%)(SRPT +3.5%)(CMRX -1.3%)(PLX -0.9%)(NSPH -1.4%)(BCRX +0.4%)(LAKE -1.9%)(APT -2.4%)(VSR)(SMED +0.7%)
Versar, Inc. operates as a global project management company, which provides sustainable solutions to government and commercial clients in construction management, environmental services, munitions response, telecommunications and energy. The company operates through the following segments:... More
Industry: Technical Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR