Sun, Sep. 11, 9:19 AM
- Vanguard Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VTV) - $0.558. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.61%.
- Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VUG) - $0.376. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.38%.
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:VOO) - $0.883. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.06%.
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VTI) - $0.539. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.94%.
- Vanguard REIT ETF (NYSEARCA:VNQ) - $0.598.
- Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF (NYSEARCA:VEU) - $0.255.
- Payable Sept. 19; for shareholders of record Sept. 15; ex-div Sept. 13. 30 Day SEC yield as of 09/09/16.
Mon, Jun. 13, 2:27 PM
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VTI) of $0.469. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.00%.
- Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VBR) of $0.320. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.04%.
- Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VBK) of $0.359. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.01%.
- Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VO) of $0.469. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.51%.
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VV) of $0.426. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.03%.
- Vanguard Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VTV) of $0.484. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.63%.
- Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VUG) of $0.323. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.40%.
- Payable June 20; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14. 30-Day SEC yield as of 06/10/2016.
Fri, Mar. 18, 7:46 AM
Dec. 18, 2015, 5:17 PM
Sep. 18, 2015, 7:46 AM
Jun. 19, 2015, 6:51 AM
Mar. 24, 2015, 2:14 PM
Dec. 19, 2014, 7:26 AM
Sep. 23, 2014, 11:14 AM
Jun. 23, 2014, 1:18 PM
Mar. 24, 2014, 12:44 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 3:35 PM
- Comparing metrics for the two of the more popular dividend strategies - the SPDR S&P Dividend ETF (SDY +0.4%) and the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG +0.7%) - against the two largest large-cap value ETFs - the Russell 1000 Value ETF (IWD +0.9%) and Vanguard's Value ETF (VTV +0.7%) - Larry Swedroe finds valuations quite stretched for the dividend players.
- The SDY sports a P/E ratio of 17.2x, price/book ratio of 2.5x, and price/cash flow ratio of 10.5x, with the VIG showing similar. The value ETFs have P/E below 14x, price/books below 2x, and price/cash flow below 6x.
- The popularity of dividends has led to a pleasing rise in the values of the stocks, but has thus reduced expected future returns, reminds Swedroe. And for taxable accounts, it's even worse as dividends are less tax-efficient than capital gains.
- Dividend ETFs: DVY, VIG, AMLP, SDY, VYM, AMJ, BDCL, SCHD, HDV, MLPL, YMLP, KBWD, BDCS, DES, PEY, MLPI, SPHD, DIV, DLN, DHS, MLPA, ENY, DTD, DGRW, DON, MLPN, FDL, NOBL, FVD, PFM, EMLP, MLPS, BIZD, MLPG, MLPY, MLPX, MLPJ, SDYL, AMU, YMLI, DVYL, ATMP, DGRS, ZMLP, RDIV, RDVY, MLPW, IMLP, QDYN, ENFR, QDF, QDEF, MLPC
Dec. 23, 2013, 1:01 PM
Sep. 23, 2013, 7:58 AM
- Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) announces quarterly distribution of $0.417.
- 30-day SEC yield of 2.52% (as of 09/20/2013).
- For shareholders of record Sep. 25; Payable Sep. 27; Ex-div date Sep. 23.
Mar. 21, 2013, 8:17 AM
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth vs. Value ETFs