Vanguard Value ETFNYSEARCA
Nov. 15, 2013, 1:01 PM
- ValueVision Media (VTV) fires back at activist investor Clinton Group, who has been demanding a board shake-up for the past 2 weeks. The company replied that the hedge fund has no legal basis to push for board changes.
- Clinton joined forced with another fund, Cannell Capital, to undertake a proxy battle that seeks to force out ValueVision's Chairman and the majority of the board. The two firms hold ~10.7% of shares outstanding.
- ValueVision response letter, Clinton Group letter
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth vs. Value ETFs