Vanguard Growth ETFNYSEARCA
Sun, Sep. 11, 9:19 AM
- Vanguard Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VTV) - $0.558. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.61%.
- Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VUG) - $0.376. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.38%.
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:VOO) - $0.883. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.06%.
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VTI) - $0.539. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.94%.
- Vanguard REIT ETF (NYSEARCA:VNQ) - $0.598.
- Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF (NYSEARCA:VEU) - $0.255.
- Payable Sept. 19; for shareholders of record Sept. 15; ex-div Sept. 13. 30 Day SEC yield as of 09/09/16.
Mon, Jun. 13, 2:27 PM
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VTI) of $0.469. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.00%.
- Vanguard Small-Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VBR) of $0.320. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.04%.
- Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VBK) of $0.359. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.01%.
- Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VO) of $0.469. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.51%.
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VV) of $0.426. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.03%.
- Vanguard Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VTV) of $0.484. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.63%.
- Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VUG) of $0.323. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.40%.
- Payable June 20; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14. 30-Day SEC yield as of 06/10/2016.
Thu, Jun. 9, 7:26 AM
Fri, Mar. 18, 7:46 AM
Dec. 16, 2015, 10:41 AM
Dec. 8, 2015, 12:31 PM
- The bulk of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's 2016 global outlook is a near-perfect extrapolation of current trends and themes - modest economic growth, a slow rise in U.S. rates diverging from other global central banks, commodities and credit under pressure, continued recovery in U.S. housing.
- One standout line does interest however, and that's the team's expectation for value to make a comeback versus growth.
- The research is fairly ample that value trumps growth, but it hasn't worked out that way for years. As measured by the Vanguard Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VTV) and the Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VUG), growth has trumped value by 690 basis points this year, and more than 2K basis points over the last five years.
- It brings to mind another long period of growth beating value - the mid-to-late 1990s (how'd that one work out?).
- ETFs: IVE, VUG, IWF, VTV, SKF, IWD, SPYG, IVW, RPV, RPG, MGK, SCHG, SPYV, SCHV, VOOG, VOOV, PWV, MGV, IWY, JKE, FTA, PWB, EZY, VONG, VONV, FNDX, FBG, DVP, IWX, FTC, PXLG, JKF, IELG, PXLV, SYG, FLGE, GVT, FBGX, RWG, SYV, FIBG, DHVW, CAPX
Nov. 24, 2015, 2:35 PM
- From the intraday low on Aug. 24, the fifty stocks in the S&P 500 with the largest short interest are up just an average of 1%, according to Bespoke Investment Group. That's against an average gain of 8% for the other 450 members of that index.
- This bucks the trend of heavily-shorted names leading broader rallies, says the group.
- Also usually leading are smaller-cap names, but not this time - the 50 largest S&P 500 stocks are up an average of 11% vs. just 3.9% for the other 450.
- In divergence number three (although this could be a corollary to the first one), the most beaten down names usually bounce the most out of a correction, but the worst performers in the market selloff are continuing to lag in the rally.
- ETFs: CRF, VUG, VTV, VV, USA, SCHX, SCHG, SCHV, ZF, PWV, FEX, JKD, EEH, IWY, JKE, EQL, PWB, EZY, IWL, IWX, FTC, JKF, IELG, SYG, ERW, GVT, FWDD, RWG, ZLRG, SYE, SYV, SBUS, GSLC, USSD, USWD
Oct. 9, 2015, 11:13 AM
- While most point to surging margin debt as a sign of trouble, Leuthold's Doug Ramsey is concerned it's falling too fast.
- He turned bearish this summer when margin debt fell more than 6% in July and August. Its drop below a seven-month moving average told Ramsey demand for stocks was quickly sliding.
- "Margin debt contracting is a sign of loss of investor confidence and it’s confirmation of a lot of other evidence we have that we’ve entered a cyclical bear market,” he says. “We got a lot of traditional warning signs leading up to the high in terms of market action, and deteriorating breadth and margin debt is important to the supply-demand analysis.”
- ETFs: CRF, VUG, VV, USA, SCHX, SCHG, ZF, FEX, JKD, EEH, IWY, JKE, EQL, PWB, IWL, FTC, ERW, SYG, FWDD, RWG, ZLRG, SYE, SBUS, GSLC
Sep. 18, 2015, 7:46 AM
Jun. 19, 2015, 6:51 AM
Mar. 31, 2015, 5:36 PM
Mar. 24, 2015, 2:14 PM
Feb. 18, 2015, 1:06 PM
- As CIO of BMO Private Bank, Jack Ablin has recommended an overweight position in large-cap U.S.stocks since 2010. BMO is currently 50% overweight the U.S., but is getting ready to sell.
- "We're going to go from substantially overweighting the U.S. to neutral to underweight,” Ablin tells Howard Gold. "This is a major policy decision ... Over the next three to five years the U.S. is going to take a back seat to international markets.”
- His reasoning: U.S. stocks are too expensive, and while companies are beating Q4 estimates, analysts have sharply cut 2015 earnings growth forecasts to 2.6% from 8.1% as recently as late last year.
- ETFs: VUG, VTV, VV, SCHX, SCHG, SCHV, PWV, FEX, JKD, EEH, JKE, IWY, EQL, EZY, PWB, IWL, IWX, FTC, JKF, SFK, IELG, ERW, FWDD, RWG, GVT, SYG, SYE, SYV, SBUS, ZLRG
Dec. 19, 2014, 7:27 AM
Oct. 13, 2014, 10:30 AM
- "Active managers have totally panicked," says Ryan Detrick, commenting on the latest NAAIM survey showing a cliff-dive in equity exposure to its lowest level since May 2012.
- ETFs: VUG, VTV, VV, SCHX, SCHG, SCHV, PWV, FEX, JKD, JKE, IWY, EEH, EQL, PWB, EZY, IWX, IWL, FTC, JKF, SFK, IELG, FWDD, ERW, RWG, GVT, SYG, SYE, SYV
Sep. 23, 2014, 11:14 AM
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth vs. Value ETFs