Mon, Jun. 20, 10:51 AM
- Vanguard Extended Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VXF) - $0.219. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.44%.
- Vanguard Industrials ETF (NYSEARCA:VIS) - $0.484. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.93%.
- Vanguard Telecommunication Services ETF (NYSEARCA:VOX) - $0.593. 30-Day Sec yield of 3.02%.
- Vanguard REIT ETF (NYSEARCA:VNQ) - $0.764.
- Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEARCA:VIG) - $0.446. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.15%.
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (NYSEARCA:VYM) - $0.578. 30-Day Sec yield of 3.23%.
- Vanguard Extended Duration Treasury ETF (NYSEARCA:EDV) - $0.822. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.46%.
- Vanguard Mega Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:MGC) - $0.368. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.17%.
- Payable June 27; for shareholders of record June 23; ex-div June 21. 30 Day SEC yield as of 6/17/16.
Fri, Mar. 18, 7:47 AM
Dec. 16, 2015, 10:41 AM
Sep. 22, 2015, 1:37 PM
Mar. 24, 2015, 2:08 PM
Dec. 19, 2014, 7:21 AM
Mar. 24, 2014, 12:41 AM
Nov. 1, 2013, 12:03 PM
- Investors poured another $12.4B into global equity funds in the week ended Wednesday, with BAML's Michael Hartnett saying another $8B-$9B of inflows over the next two weeks would trigger a contrarian sell signal in his firm's flow-based model.
- This would coincide with BAML's Bull & Bear Index, which is getting a little to bullish for comfort. Fund manager cash levels were at 4.4% in October. A dip below 4% in November, says Hartnett, would trigger a bright red Sell alert.
- Stock index ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, IWM, VTI, TZA, TNA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IWC, IVV, SPXU, UWM, SPLV, UPRO, VOO, QID, MDY, VB, SPXS, PRF, SPXL, DOG, TQQQ, IJR, RSP, DXD, SQQQ, SLY, QLD, PRFZ, MVV, RWJ, RWL, IJH, EPS, VO, SCHB, TWM, URTY, SCHA, SDOW, UDOW, VXF, USMV, DDM, EZM, MIDU, VV, RWM, RWK, IWV, SRTY, SCHX, IWB, ITOT, ONEQ, PDP, UMDD, IWR, OEF, SPHB, IYY, MGC, NY, SAA, SCHM, BXUB, DWAS, QQEW, VTWO, XLG, NYC, MIDZ, MZZ, QQQE, QUAL, DIM, IVOO, JKD, SBB, VONE, EXT, RSCO, CZA, FNX, EQL, JKJ, FVI, SDD, EUSA, ROLA, PZI, FDM, SFLA, TRND, RTLA, XMLV, THRK, XSLV, JKG, BXUC, SMDD, WMCR, MYY, FYX, QQXT, VIOO, TRNM, ONEK, EEH, SPXH, TRSK, IWL, VTHR, EWRS, TWOK, FSE, FSU, PXLC, EWRI, PWO, TOTS, SMLV, BXDB, EWRM, LGLV, UWC, TNDQ, FNDB, FWDD, ALTL, FMK, PXSC, SIZE, PXMC, PIQ, TWQ
Oct. 31, 2013, 7:08 AM
- Still coming to grips with the slightest hawkish twist to the FOMC statement yesterday afternoon, S&P 500 (SPY) futures are down 0.25% and the Nasdaq 100 (QQQ) is off 0.45%. Facebook soared after a big earnings beat last night, then actually turned red during the earnings call, but is now higher by 3% in the premarket.
- Europe opened to the downside, but is now mostly higher, and Asia was solidly lower overnight.
- Treasury yields have regained some of their composure, the 10-year yield falling 3 basis points to 2.51%, after shooting higher yesterday afternoon post-statement. Gold's off 1% to $1,.335 per ounce.
- ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, IWM, VTI, TZA, TNA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IWC, IVV, SPXU, SPLV, UWM, UPRO, VOO, QID, MDY, VB, SPXS, PRF, SPXL, DOG, TQQQ, IJR, RSP, DXD, SQQQ, SLY, QLD, PRFZ, MVV, RWJ, RWL, IJH, EPS, VO, SCHB, TWM, URTY, SCHA, SDOW, UDOW, VXF, USMV, DDM, EZM, VV, MIDU, RWM, RWK, IWV, SRTY, SCHX, ITOT, IWB, ONEQ, PDP, IWR, UMDD, OEF, SPHB, IYY, MGC, NY, SAA, SCHM, BXUB, DWAS, QQEW, VTWO, XLG, NYC, MIDZ, MZZ, QUAL, QQQE, DIM, IVOO, JKD, VONE, SBB, EXT, RSCO, CZA, FVI, FNX, JKJ, EQL, EUSA, PZI, SDD, FDM, ROLA, SFLA, RTLA, TRND, XMLV, THRK, XSLV, JKG, BXUC, SMDD, WMCR, MYY, FYX, QQXT, VIOO, EEH, TRNM, ONEK, SPXH, TRSK, IWL, EWRS, VTHR, TWOK, FSE, PXLC, EWRI, FSU, SMLV, BXDB, PWO, TOTS, EWRM, LGLV, TNDQ, UWC, FWDD, ALTL, FMK, FNDB, PXSC, PXMC, SIZE, PIQ, TWQ.
Aug. 23, 2013, 2:34 PM
- "The small cap valuation story has also deteriorated a bit," writes Credit Suisse's Calvasina and Mahaffy, noting the relative ratio between small caps and mid caps has gotten back in line with the long-term average.
- A bigger issue though, is absolute valuations - small and mid cap stocks have become overvalued relative to large caps which themselves are overvalued.
- Bottom line: The entire equity market has a valuation problem and the valuation of small and mid caps is little better or worse.
- Small cap ETFs: IWM, VTWO, EWRS, SRTY, TWM, RWM, TNA, URTY, UWM, TZA, SMLV, TWOK.
- Mid-cap ETFs: SCHM, RWK, FNX, MDY, IJH, VO, VXF, JKG, IWR.
Mar. 20, 2013, 8:37 AM
Vanguard Extended Market ETF seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of small- and mid-capitalization stocks.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Country: United States
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: A Guide to U.S. Total Market and Broad ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap ETFs
Other News & PR