There are no Transcripts on VXUS.
at CNBC.com (Jun 2, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Jul 8, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (Jun 28, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 19, 2011)
Mon, Jun. 23, 1:23 PM| Comment!
Mon, Mar. 24, 12:47 AM| Comment!
Fri, Feb. 28, 10:02 AM
- Falling from 18 basis points to 15, the annual expense ratio of Vanguard's FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (VWO +0.2%) now matches the cheapest-in-class, Schwab's Emerging Markets Equity ETF (SCHE +0.3%). BlackRock's recent entry as an ultra-cheap emerging markets fund, the iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (IEMG +0.2%), for the moment continues with an expense ratio of 18 bps.
- Broad emerging market ETFs: EEM, VWO, EDC, EDZ, SCHE, IEMG, EEV, PIE, ADRE, EUM, EET, GMM, EEME, EMCR, DBEM, FEM, EWEM, EMLB, EMSA, EMFT, QEM, EMDR
- Other lower expense ratios from Vanguard: The FTSE All-World ex-U.S. Small Cap ETF (VSS +0.7%) down 20% to 20 bps, Global ex-U.S. Real Estate ETF (VNQI +0.3%) down 15.6% to 27 bps. Total International Stock ETF (VXUS +0.5%) down 12.5% to 14 bps, Total World Stock ETF (VT +0.5%) down 5.3% to 18 bps.
Wed, Jan. 22, 4:18 PM
- The db X-trackers MSCI All World ex U.S. Hedged Equity Fund (DBAW) is designed to provide exposure to the global ex U.S. equity markets, both developed and emerging, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and a basket of global currencies.
- The db X-trackers MSCI South Korea Hedged Equity Fund (DBKO) is designed to provide exposure to the South Korean Equity markets, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and South Korean won.
- The db X-trackers MSCI Mexico Hedged Equity Fund (DBMX) is designed to provide exposure to the Mexican Equity markets, while hedging exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and Mexican peso.
- All 3 funds will begin trading on January 23rd.
- Other ex U.S. ETFs: VEU, VXUS, SCHF, IXUS, ACWX, CWI, GWL, AADR, RTR, ACIM, VIDI
- Other ETFs covering South Korea: EWY, FKO, KORU, KORZ, DXKW
- Other ETFs covering Mexico: EWW, UMX, SMK
Dec. 19, 2013, 2:41 PM| Comment!
Oct. 31, 2013, 11:06 AM
- Vident Financial enters the ETF industry with the launch of the Vident International Equity Fund (VIDI), with the pricey cost of 0.75% compared to vaguely similar Vanguard funds VXUS and VEU with expense ratios of 0.16% and 0.15%, respectively. IndexUniverse's Paul Britt notes, however, 0.75% is competitive with what one might expect for an actively-managed fund.
- Vident tracks a proprietary index investing through a complex system hoping to beat the returns of market-cap weighted funds. VIdent calls its approach "principled investing."
- Maybe closer competitors are FlexShares' International Quality Dividend Defensive ETF (IQDE) and International Quality Dividend ETF (IQDF), each with 0.47 expense ratio, but also each subject to closure risk because of their lack of assets.
Sep. 23, 2013, 9:04 AM
- Vanguard Total International Stock ETF (VXUS) announces quarterly distribution of $0.23.
- For shareholders of record Sep. 25; Payable Sep. 27; Ex-div date Sep. 23.
Jun. 3, 2013, 6:22 AM8 months after it initially announced it was changing the benchmark indexes on 22 key ETFs, 2 more Vanguard funds officially shift from MSCI to FTSE and CRSP indexes. The Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI) will now track the CRSP U.S. Total Market Index while the Vanguard Total International Stock ETF (VXUS) will now track the FTSE Global All Cap ex-U.S. Index. According to a recent statement, Vanguard expects that the licensing agreements with FTSE and CRSP will lead to lower costs over time for all funds involved in the benchmark changes. | Comment!
Mar. 21, 2013, 9:42 AM
Feb. 28, 2013, 6:20 PM
VXUS vs. ETF Alternatives
Vanguard Total International Stock ETF seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of stocks issued by companies located in developed and emerging markets, excluding the United States. Seeks to track the performance of the FTSE Global All Cap ex US Index. Broad exposure across developed and emerging non-U.S. equity markets. Passively managed. Fund remains fully invested. Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR