Tue, Aug. 9, 4:25 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Thu, May 5, 4:51 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:21 PM
- WageWorks (NYSE:WAGE): Q4 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $83.10M (+5.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.22M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:55 PM
- WageWorks (NYSE:WAGE): Q3 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $83.16M (+22.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.83M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Oct. 14, 2015, 10:39 AM
- WageWorks (WAGE +3.2%) trades after higher on strong volume after Sidoti initiates coverage on the benefits company with a Buy rating.
- The boutique investment firm assigns a price target of $57 on WAGE vs. the 52-week trading range of $38.19 to $65.56. Shares are currently swapping hands at just under $48
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:34 PM
- WageWorks (NYSE:WAGE): Q2 EPS of $0.28 in-line.
- Revenue of $82.76M (+40.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.64M.
- Shares -0.33%.
May 12, 2015, 10:42 AM
May 5, 2015, 4:37 PM
- WageWorks (NYSE:WAGE): Q1 EPS of $0.29 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $85.3M (+36.2% Y/Y) beats by $2M.
- Shares +1.76%.
Feb. 13, 2015, 11:02 AM
- WageWorks (WAGE +5%) trades higher after a minor revenue beat with its Q4 report.
- COBA revenue rose 267% to $14.7M during the quarter.
- The read on sales growth was strong enough to prompt Needham to reiterate its Buy rating and lift its price target to $71.
- Previously: WageWorks EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Feb. 12 2015)
Feb. 12, 2015, 4:36 PM
- WageWorks (NYSE:WAGE): Q4 EPS of $0.23 in-line.
- Revenue of $78.46M (+42.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.75M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:54 PM
- WageWorks (NYSE:WAGE): Q3 EPS of $0.24 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $68M (+26.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.86M.